China State Construction Engineering Corporation (CSCEC)
NOTICE OF INVITATION FOR BID
1. The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia (FDRE) represented by Ethiopian Roads Authority has allocated budget-towards the cost of the Construction Works of Muketuri Alemketema Road project Lot-2 KokebMesk-AlemKetema(ReBid). And the Works Contract agreement has been-signed between Ethiopian Roads Authority and China State Construction Engineering Ethiopia Plc. for the construction of the above mentioned project.
2. The Contractor, China State Construction Engineering Ethiopia Plc. invites all eligible bidders to submit sealed bids for providing the necessary materials, equipment’s and manpower for the Geotechnical Investigation Works of 4 bridges and 5 landslide sections found throughout the project captioned herein above.
3. Interested bidders shall submit the following evidence and take the TOR:
- i) Trader License renewed and valid for 2012 E.C.,
- ii) Professional license renewed for 2012 E.C.,
- iii) Tax Clearance Certificate, which states that the bidder can participate in any public tender, valid at bid submission date and VAT Registration Certificate;
- iv) Evidence of/Being/ Registered as Supplier in the list of the Mandated Public Body, i.e. Public Procurement and Property Administration Agency.
4. Bidding will evaluated as specified on the Terms of Reference and is open to all eligible bidders who have a valid and renewed trade license in the fields of geotechnical investigation works.
5. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the terms of reference at the address given below from 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. local time from Monday to Saturday local time. A complete set of TOR prepared in English language may be purchased by interested bidders on submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of ETB 300, effective as of June 16 to June 24, 2020. China State Construction Engineering Ethiopia Plc., Bole Sub-city, Addis Ababa, House No. 3/123/14 Tel: 4-251-944-120-787
6. Bidders shall submit their Bid in two envelopes, the first envelop labeled as “Technical Qualification Document” and the second envelope “Financial Bid” separately sealed and the two envelopes sealed in on other outer envelope.
7. Evaluation is to be carried out in two stages, Qualification Information first and Financial Bid of qualified Bidders next.
8. Bids must be delivered to the address below, time and date as specified on the TOR. Bids must be accompanied by a bid security of ETB 50,000.00 (fifty thousand birr) cash which will be returned after 15 (fifteen days) from the bid opening date.
VALUE ENGINEERING PLC
Address:- Addis Ababa, Kirkos-city,
House No. 464
9. China State Construction Engineering Ethiopia Plc. reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
10. Bidders may get further information at the following address
Address:- Addis Ababa, Bole Sub-city,
House No. 3/123/14
Technical Consult Tel: +251-911-747-801
Bidding Document Consult Tel: +251-967-300-781
CHINA STATE CONSTRUCTION ENGINEERING ETHIOPIA PLC