Invitation to Bid for Audit Service
ChildFund Ethiopia is an international child focused INGO working to improve the well-being of deprived, excluded and vulnerable children and families. We achieve positive change in communities in partnership with local organizations through our three core programs that improve education, health and livelihoods and achieve the outcomes of healthy and secure infants, educated and confident children and skilled and involved youth.
ChildFund Ethiopia would like to invite certified Audit Firms to sign Framework agreement for three years to perform Audit Service for the following two projects
1) Prevention and Treatment of Trachoma (three time audit) for the Audit period April 1, 2020 – March 31, 2022 and 2) Enabling Orphan and Vulnerable Children to Access Quality Education (one-time audit) for the Audit period January 1, 2020 – December 31, 2020.
Interested audit firms can collect the Terms of Reference from our office from December 20 – 29, 2020 during office working hours (Morning: 8:30 AM -12:30 PM & Afternoon: 1:00 – 5:00 PM) and submit their Technical and Financial Proposals in a separate sealed envelope duly marking the envelopes as “Technical” and “Financial proposals.
The document must be delivered to the address below in the bid box prepared for this purpose not later than 2:00 PM on or before December 29, 2020. Bid will be opened by procurement committee on the same date at 2:15 P.M.
Bole Sub City, Kebele 3, House# 2310
Tel: 011661 2928, 011662 8414, P.O.Box: 5545,
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Bidders are required to attach the following documentations as part of the technical bid documents.
- Renewed professional license and Renewed business license
- Tax identification number and value added tax certificate
- Organization profile including evidence of experience in Auditing of similar Child focused organizations
- Registered Certified Chartered Accountants/Certificate of professional competency
- Details of staff assigned to perform the audit activities including experience, qualification and number of staff with position classification.
- A schedule or detailed audit plan, that includes expected audit start date and completion date.
- The price must include clearly 15% VAT/10% ToT, transportation, accommodation, perdiem and other expenses.
ChildFund Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject all or parts of the bids at any time without assigning any reason or reasons whatsoever.