INVITATION TO BID FOR FINAL EVALUATION OF
“IMPROVING WOMEN’S AND INFANTS’ HEALTH STATUS IN DILLA ZURIA AND WENAGO WOREDAS OF GEDEO ZONE, SNNPR”
ChildFund Ethiopia is an international child-focused NGO working to improve the wellbeing of deprived, excluded, and vulnerable children and families, We achieve positive change in communities in partnership with local organizations through our three core programs that improve education, health, and livelihoods and achieve the outcomes of healthy and secure infants, educated and confident children and skilled and involved youth.
ChildFund Ethiopia has planned to conduct a Final Project Evaluation of Improving Women’s and Infants’ Health Status in Dilla Zuria and Wenago woredas. The project has been implemented from September 2018 to November 2020 in communities of Dilla Zuria and Wenago woredas in Gedeo Zone, SNNPR (in Selected 6 Kebeles’ of 8 health posts and 3 health centers).
A complete set of the bidding document (TOR) could be collected by eligible bidders from ChildFund Ethiopia office at the address shown below starting from October 25, 2020 – November 03, 2020; interested firms should bring their copy license while collecting bid document from ChildFund Office. ChildFund Ethiopia,
Bole Sub-city – Keble 03 H. No 2310 P. O. Box 5545- Tel: 011 661 29 28 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- All team members should have Master’s degrees in Public Health, Health, Development Studies, Sociology, statistics, or a related field (CVs required)
- Each member should have extensive experience in program evaluation or research (7 to 10 years for team leader, 3-5 years for other members) and must have completed at least two high-quality program evaluations or research projects in that period, at least one of them being directly related to current projects. Provision of sample work is required.
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English.
- Strong experience in conducting similar evaluation escort with in-depth interviews, focus group discussions, participant observation, and case studies, and qualitative data management and analysis.
- Extensive national and international experience in assessing Maternal Neonatal and Child Health and Nutrition Experience in the use of the participatory appraisal and child-friendly techniques in data collection, responsive to gender.
- Strong familiarity with international literature and issues related to the current projects and humanitarian contexts. Familiarity with the socio-cultural context of the project areas.
- Familiarity with the socio-cultural context of the project areas,
- The firm should clearly state the price in ETB including 15% VAT and other related costs. The company should provide TIN certificate, VAT registration certificate/TOT, business registrations certificates, and Business License that have all been renewed and valid license for the current fiscal year and other evidence that demonstrate the organization is approved to operate such a business.
Interested bidders should submit their sealed Technical and Financial proposals in two separate envelopes duly marking the envelopes as “Technical” and “Financial proposals. And Copy of the financial proposal must be submitted separately duly marking “copy financial proposal”. The document must be delivered to the address above in the bid box prepared for this purpose on or before 2:00 PM (8:00 PM local time) November 03, 2020. The bid will be opened by the procurement committee.
Bids should be submitted not later than 10 days from the date of the announcement. If the 10th day is not a working day, the bid should be submitted on the following day in person,
Qualified consultants will be considered based on their responsiveness to the requirements listed above, technical, and financial evaluation results. Finally, the winner will be notified through the firm address.
ChildFund Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject all or parts of the bids at any time without assigning any reason or reasons whatsoever.