Awash Melkassa Chemical Factory
INVITATION TO BID (4th)
In Chemical Industry Corporation, the Awash Melkassa Chemical Factory (CIC-AMCF) wants to rehabilitate following critical equipments/ machinery and pneumatic process control instrumentation systems of its own sulphuric acid and Aluminum Sulphate production plants in lump sum contract basis as per terms and conditions of the retender document attached herewith:
- LOT-1: REPLACEMENTS OF OLD EXISTING CRITICAL EQUIPMENTS/ MACHINERY, GAS DUCT LINES, STEEL PIPE, AUXILIARY EQUIPMENTS ETC OF SULPHURIC ACID PRODUCTION PLANT BY NEW TECHNOLOGICAL EQUIPMENTS, STEEL DUCTS, STEEL PIPES, VALVES, FITTINGS, STEEL STRUCTURES, HIGH-QUALITY GRADE OF BRICKS, ACID RESISTANT CROSS PARTITION RASCHIG RINGS, ETC AND REPLACEMENT OF VANADIUM PENT OXIDE CATALYST.
- LOT-2: REPLACEMENT OF OLD EXISTING REACTOR OF Aluminum Sulphate PRODUCTION PLANT BY COMPLETE NEW REACTOR OF MATERIAL CONSTRUCTION GRADE SANICRO-48, HAVING CAPACITY 27M3 TOGETHER WITH AGITATORMOTOR AND HIGH QUALITY GRADE OF STAINLESS STEEL PIPES, FITTINGS, VALVES AUXILIARY equipment ETC.
- LOT-3: REPLACEMENT OF OLD EXISTING ANALOG PNEUMATIC INSTRUMENTATION SYSTEMS OF BOTH SA & AS PRODUCTION PLANTS BY COMPLETE NEW VERSION DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY OF PROCESS CONTROL INSTRUMENTATION SYSTEMS.
Therefore, sealed tenders are invited by Ms, CIC-AMCF from all competitive, eligible and resourceful bidders who interested to submit their technical proposals and financial offers in separate wax sealed envelopes for the whole line of technological equipments, auxiliary parts, bulk materials, vanadium pent oxide catalyst, complete new digital process control instrumentations systems, basic & detailed engineering designs documents etc, together with full engineering services which should include site investigations, dismantling, scraping & removing of old equipments/installations of existing plants as well as site cleaning works and performing of rehabilitation/erection, installation, commissioning works and performance tests required for rehabilitation works SA & AS mentioned above, on lump sum contract basis at premise of CICAMCF.
All interested bidders may obtain package-bid document from CIC-AMCF’s branch office located in Addis Ababa Saris Abo, merti building, against a payment of non refundable Birr 150 (One Hundred Fifty Birr).
- Bidder should present his registration certificate from Ministry of finance & Economic Development of Ethiopia, renewed trade license for the current budget year, and VAT registration certificate.
- The bid must be accompanied by the bid bond of at least 2% of the total value of bid price in the form of bank guarantee or CPO certified by commercial bank of Ethiopia (C.B.E.) issued in favor of CIC-AMCF/Purchaser.
- The bidders should submit their bids/technical proposals and financial offers in two separate wax-sealed envelopes each having one original and two copies.
- The bid must be deposited in Awash Melkassa Chemical Factory/ CIC-AMCF located 15 kilometers far from Adama/Nazareth Town along Assela Town road in purchasing team leader office before February, 09/02/2021 at 11:00 AM.
- Tender closing date will be on February, 09/02/2021 at 11:00 AM and technical offer will be opened in the presence of bidders or their legal representatives on Tuesday, February, 09/02/2021 at 11:30 AM at Awash Melkassa as indicated in article -4 above.
- Financial offers of the bidders who qualify in their technical bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their legal representatives on Tuesday, February, 16/02/2021 at 11:00 AM at the address indicated under article -4 above.
NOTE: CIC-AMCF/Purchaser reserves the right to reject any or all bids without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Address:- Awash Melkassa/Adama/Nazareth, Ethiopia
Telephone: 0222250256/66 Mobile: 0911253869
In Chemical Industry Corporation,
Awash Melkassa Chemical Factory Awash Melkassa