Chemical and Construction Input Industry Development Institute
Invitation for Bid No 01/2013
Chemical & Constriction Input Industry Development Institute (CCIIDI) invites sealed bids from interested eligible bidders for the Purchase of:
- Lot 01 Kaolin Rich Clay Resource Study for LC3 type cements production in 2013 E.0 budget year.
Therefore, CCIIDI now invites all national (local) registered consultants for the Study indicated above. Interested bidders shall submit the following evidence:
- Business organization registration certificate, trade license, and other necessary testimonials issued by the Country of the establishment;
- For local bidders, Registered in the Public Procurements & Property Administration Agency web site (www.ppa.gov.et ), Tax Clearance Certificate including bidding date from Inland Revenue Administration, Renewed Trade License for the current year [2013 E.C. and VAT & TIN Registration Certificates
- For non-local /foreign/ bidders, registration certificate or trade license issued by the country of establishment.
- For those non-local /Foreign/ bidders who want to bid through the local agents, the power of attorney issued by them (the suppliers) must be authenticated by the Authentication and Registration of Documents Office of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia or by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the FDRE.
2. Bidding should be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding (ICB) procedure and is open to all eligible bidders as specified and defined in the bidding document.
3. Bidders shall submit two envelopes “Technical proposal and bid security” in one envelope and “Financial Proposal” separately in another envelope. One original and Two copy for both technical and financial proposals
4. The bid document shall be obtained from our procurement office room No.11 against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 during office hours.
5. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information at the office of the CCIIDI procurement office room No 11, Gerji Mebratyle near to Almart supermarket, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Tele. 011 6394127, 0911131445, 0911079997 FAX 251-1-116394095.
6. The bid must be accompanied by a bid bond Lot 01 Birr 200,000.00 in the form of cash or CPO or Bank Guarantee. Insurance bond is not acceptable.
7. All eligibility certificate cited in No.1 should be found in the original technical envelope, and are placed in the tender box on or before the final bid submission date.
8. Bids must be deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose on or before 4:00 Am local time on January 15, 2021.
9. Bides will be opened on the same date at 4:30Am local time in the presence of bidders and/or their official representatives.
10. CCIIDI reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
Chemical & Constriction Input Industry
Development Institute (CCIIDI)