Addis Ababa Chamber of Commerce and Sectoral Associations
Invitation to Bid
With funding from the Giz, the Addis Ababa Chamber of Commerce & Sectoral Associations (AACCSA) invites eligible consultancy firms to provide ‘Training Service on Business Plan Preparation and Entrepreneurship Development.”
- Bid Documents can be collected from AACCSA’s office located in Addis Ababa- Ethiopia, Kirkos sub city, Kebele 10, Mexico square, Chamber of Commerce Building, First Floor, Room No. 10.
- Bidders should submit their technical and financial proposals in two separate sealed and stamped envelopes.
- Bidders shall present renewed trade license, Vat registration and Tax identification certificate and bid security of Birr 2,000.00 (TWO thousand) in the form of CPO with their bid in the technical document,
- Bid must be submitted to the address indicated under No. 1 above on or before February 22, 2021, 10:00Am (morning).
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information at the physical address indicated above or through telephone no. +251 11 551 5055 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bid will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives on February 22, 2021, 10:30 AM (morning), at AACCSA’s physical address indicated above.
- All other information pertinent to this bid is found in the bid document, which bidders should strictly follow.
- ACCSA has all the rights to cancel all or part of this bid. Our Contact Address is
Addis Ababa Chamber of Commerce & Sectoral Associations (AACCSA)
P.O.Box: 2458, Tel: +251 11 551 8055, Fax: +251 11 551 1479
Mexico Square, Chamber of Commerce Building, First Floor,
Room No. 10