Center for Justice
For Procurement & Installation of
Wood Work and Metal Works
Machines & Tools
Center for Justices an independent, non-profit, nongovernmental & non-partisan Ethioplan Human Rights CSO campaigning for rights in the penal system & dedicated to promote peaceful and inclusive societies and the enhancement of rule of law, human rights & democratic governance in Ethiopia through a mix of advocacy, education & training and practical programmes . It was founded in 2007 and has its head office in Adama /Oromia National Regional State/ and operating National Level.
Based on the new CSO proclamation no 1113/2019 reregistered at Federal Civil Society Organizations Agency under certificate number 0865. Currently, CJ has signed and implementing a project entitled “Promoting Human Rights-based Approach towards Vulnerable Groups in Prisons in Ethiopia” with EU CSFIII in Kaliti women prison, Abasamuel/Kaliti high security prison, Adama prison, Bahir Dar Prison & Debrebrihan prison with its co-implmenter/AHRRA-Addis Hiwot Rehabilitation and Reintegration Association,
Center for Justice Invites all interested & eligible importers / whole sellers /suppliers to submit their technical & financial offers for the supply and installation of various types of Metal work and Wood work Machines and tools for Adama prison as per detail below: All qualified bidders are encouraged to submit a bid. Qualified bidders are those that are registered and have been licensed to supply Metalwork and Wood work Machines and tools, producer or whole seller of the Metal work and Wood work Machines and tools with the inclusion of copies of the following documents with their bids.
- A. Valid Business License B. Tax Identification Number /TIN/
- C. VAT Registration certification Registration certification
- D. Contact person
- E. Mail and E-mail address
F. Telephone Numbers Collection of TOR, Submission & Evaluation of Bid Document
- The bid document can be obtained from Center for Justice Head Office at Adama with no payment from the date of issues of this bid, January 04, 2021 via e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org( procurement officer or in person or collect from Head Office or field Office at Addis Ababa
- The bidder shall submit the original and copy of the bid in separate technical and financial proposals in envelopes sealed and stamped, dually making the envelopes as “ORIGINAL and the name “Center for Justice” in technical document or separately sealed envelopes.
- Bid Documents must be submitted to Addis Ababa Field Office located around kailiti behind Shegar Building, during office hour on or before January 11, 2021 at 1:30 PM (7:30 local time)
- Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and/or their legal agents who wish to attend on January 11, 2021 at 1:30 PM (7:30 local time)
- Center for Justice reserves the right to accept or reject all or any parts of the bid at any time without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- For any inquire, please don’t hesitate to contact procurement officer,
on : 0912998587 /+251-221-122264/
Center for Justices