Center for Justice
For Procurement & Installation of Garment Industry Workshop/Machines & Tools
Center for Justice (CJ) is an independent, non-profit, nongovernmental & non-partisan Ethiopian Human Rights CSO campaigning for rights in the penal system & dedicated to promote peaceful and inclusive societies and the enhancement of rule of law, human rights & democratic governance in Ethiopia through a mix of advocacy, education & training and practical programmes . It was founded in 2007 and has its head office in Adama/Oromia National Regional Stateland operating at Federal level, Oromia, Amahara, Harari and Sidama National Regional States. Based on the new CSO proclamation no 1113/2019 re-registered at Federal Civil Society Organizations Agency under certificate number 0865.Currently, CJ has signed and implementing a project entitled “Promoting Human Rights-based Approach towards Vulnerable Groups in Prisons in Ethiopia” with EU CSFIII in Kaliti women prison, Abasamuel/Kaliti high security prison, Adama prison, Bahir Dar Prison & Debrebrihan prison with its co-implmenter/AHRRA- Addis Hiwot Rehabilitation and Reintegration Association,
Center for Justice invites all interested & eligible importers/whole sellers/suppliers to submit their technical & financial offers for the supply and installation of various types of Garment Machines & Tools for Kaliti women prison and Abasamuel/Kaliti high security prison as per detail below:
All qualified bidders are encouraged to submit a bid. Qualified bidders are those that are registered and have been licensed to supply garment machines & tools, producer or whole seller of the garment machines & tools with the inclusion of copies of the following documents with their bids.
A. Valid Business License
B. Tax Identification Number /TIN/
C. VAT Registration certification
D. Contact person
E. Mail and E-mail address
F. Telephone Numbers
Collection of TOR , Submission & Evaluation of Bid Document
1. The bid document can be obtained from Center for Justice Head Office with no payment from the date of issues of this bid, July 5, 2020 via e-mail: email@example.com procurement officer or in person or collect from Federal Prison Commission Procurement & Property Administration Office at 4th floor
2. The bidder shall submit the original and copy of the bid in separate technical and financial proposals in envelopes sealed and stamped, dually making the envelopes as “ORIGINAL and “COPY” for Technical and Financial proposals separately(including copies of renewed Trade License, Business Registration License, Tax Payers Registration, VAT Registration)
3. Bid proposal shall be accompanied by Bid Bond/CPO Birr 60,000/ sixty thousands Birr only/ in the name “Center for Justice” in technical document or separately sealed envelopes.
4. Bid Documents must be deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose at Federal Prison Commission 4th Floor around SEMEN HOTEL, during office hour on or before August 4, 2020 at 1:30 PM (7: 30 local time)
5. Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and /or their legal agents who wish to attend, on August 4, 2020 at 2:00 PM( 8:00 local time) at Federal Prison Commission
6. Center for Justice reserves the right to accept or reject all or any parts of the bid at any time without assigning any reason whatsoever.
7. For any inquire please don’t hesitate to contact procurement officer, on: 0912998587/+251-221-122264/