Center For international Reproductive Health Training (CIRHT)
Call for External Audit service
Center For international Reproductive Health Training (CIRHT) has been registered and accorded legal Personality in Ethiopia with registry number 4432 on September 10, 2019 as local organization in accordance with the civil society organization proclamation number 1113/2019. It has been established with an overall objective of reducing maternal mortality, and mortality, advance sexual and Reproductive Health and rights (SRHR) by increasing the global workforceand advocates through effective pre-service reproductive health training for health professionals, and the formation of strong networks, advocates and partnership.
CIRHT would like to invite external audit firms for audit services of its account for the year 2012 Ethiopian calendar budget year and for the next two years.
The audit firm should have
- Renewed Professional and business license
- Tax identification Number (TIN) Certificate and value Added Tax (VAT) or TOT Certificate
- Relevant skills and work experiences
Interested and eligible external audit firms (grade A) can submit their technical and financial proposal in separate sealed envelopes, and copies of the above with in ten days counted from the first day of public appearances of this advertisement. Submission of documents can be done using one of following options:
- Center for international Reproductive Health Training (CIRHT)office located At Addis ketema sub city, Woreda 05, house no new(on the third floor of dakmet Building which is found just in front of Addis ketema sub city Administration offices )
- Through as postal address of P.O.BOX 28085, code 1000, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. For any questions, please contacts through: hannatekalign@gmail. com or +25191 325 3788
CIRHT will retain its right to partially or fully cancel the bid without further notice