Burka Marble Industry Plc
Invitation for Bids
BID No: NCB/BMI/002/2012
Burka Marble Industry PLC has planned for drilling and construction of 3 (three) deep wells with 250m depth for the purpose of its own Marble processing factory constructed at Mieso Woreda, West Hararghe zone of Oromia National Regional State.
1. Burka Marble Industries PLC now invite local eligible bidders for the second (2nd) time to drill and construction of deep-water wells at the above-stated localities. The details number and specific area is mentioned in the bid document.
2. Bidding will be conducted through the national competitive bidding (NCB) as a procedure specified in the tender document and existing guidelines and is open to all bidders from eligible national competitive bidders as defined in the guidelines.
3. A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased directly from Burka Marble Industries PLC office upon payment of a non-refundable fee Birr 400.00 by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address indicated below.
4. Sealed bids marked as “For the drilling, construction, supply, and testing of deep wells of Burka marble industry PLC” and addressed:
Burka Marble Industries PLC, Almaz Teferea Building,
besides to Oilibya fuel station, 2nd floor Room no. 02, and
Tel.: +251 11 89644339, or +251 911 040931 Finfinne,
Ethiopia, on or before June 05, 2020, until 10:00 A.M.
Bids received after the closing time will be automatically rejected.
The bid will be opened on the same date at 10:30 AM in the presence of the bidders who wish to attend at our office.
5. Bids shall be valid for a period of ninety (90) days after bid opening. The bid must be accompanied by bid security to be provided as a Bank Guarantee or CPO equivalent to 1% of the bid price before VAT in Ethiopian Birr.
6. Bidders should present valid and renewed Water Works Construction Registration certificate, MOWIE License, Renewed work License, VAT registration and Tax Registration No, Tax Payer Certificate, copy of IDC with the written application during bid purchase.
7. Burka Marble Industries PLC reserves the right to reject all or parts of the bid.
Burka Marble Industries PLC