BSM Trading PLC
BSM TRADING PLC
INVITATION FOR CONSULTANCY SERVICE
BSM trading PLC has already decided to establish an Edible oil factory.
The company acquired 40.000 M2 lands by lease from Adama city administration. Hence, the plc is searching for a competent consultant who could undertake a detailed Bankable business plan and environmental impact assessment for Edible oil factory, Therefore, interested bidders may participate in this bid with due consideration of the following requirements:
- The consultant should have a renewed legal license for a consultancy service professional competence certificate from ETHIOPIAN MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE.
- Professional competence certificate to conduct environmental impact assessment from the Ministry of Environmental forest and climate change authority.
- Valid trade license including VAT, TIN, and MOFA ED/PPA registration certificate.
- Proven experience and skills in conducting business plans and feasibility study on processing factories. (It is an advantageous experience in an edible oil factory)
- The consultant needs to submit with the tender document, Bid security of 25,000.00 Birr.
- The last date for bid submission is October 23/2020 at 10:00 am
Interested applicants should submit two separate sealed documents that include b technical proposal, curriculum vitae of the proposed professionals with supported documents. The second documents should include financial proposal. The detailed terms of reference (TOR) can be collected from the address below and application documents have to be submitted to the same address as stipulated below.The PLC reseves the right to reject one or all of the bids without assigning any reasons.
BSM TRADING PLC
Addis Abeba, At URAEL, MULUGETA COMMERICAL CENTER,
THIRD FLOOR, OFFICE No 310
Tel: +251-911 13 80 80