Bora Wereda Finance and Economic Development Bureau
Invitation to Bid
To all contractors of category GC-5 and above with renewed license valid for the 2012 E.C
Borana Zone Finance and Economic Cooperation office wants to invite the bidders for the building of its own Office Project.
- The office now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders who are interested and capable to allocate sufficient resource for the office building construction Project.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open national tendering procedures contained in the public procurement proclamation for the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia and is open to all eligible bidders. That is, (two stage. The first stage is preliminary and technical evaluation. The second stage is: – financial evaluation.)
- The financial and Technical documents shall be prepared & submitted in one original and one copy respectively. The original and the copy shall be signed, stamped, addressed and was sealed in a separate envelope clearly marking “original” and “copy” failure to do so would entail rejection of the bid.
- The client shall have any responsibility for misplacement of qualification document in this financial offer document envelope or vice versa, which might result in rejection of the bidder.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on submission written application, who have VAT & TIN registration certificate, renewed Supplier registration Certificate, ministry of construction and urban development or Oromia construction Authority renewed registration certificate, renewed trade registration certificate, renewed trade license, tax payer registration certificate, and tax clearance from Oromia revenue bureau to the address given below and up on payment of a nonrefundable fee of Ethiopian birr 500 only in cash starting from the first date notice viewed on newspaper during office hours through Monday to Friday.
- . Bids must be delivered on or before 4:30AM local time, on the 16th working day from the first announcement date and the bid (original technical document) will be opened at Borerna Zone Finance and Economic Cooperation office on the same day at 8:30PM local time in the presence of the bidders or legal representatives who choose to attend.
- The bid is valid for 28 days after bid submission deadline. All bids must be accompanied a bid security of ETB 65,000.00 which will be payable on the first demand to client security in acceptable form of CPO or unconditional bank guarantee and the bid security must address the employer. The CPO shall be enclosed in technical original document envelope.
- Late bids shall be rejected and returned unopened. Erasing or using fluid on the biding document shall be unacceptable.
- The bidder should have visit the site and attach the description and letter verified by the zone Finance & Economic Cooperation office in the project area for its visit in its technical bid document.
- The bidding document will be purchased from Borana Zone Finance and Economic Coordination office procurement section. For further information, call Borana Zone Finance and Economic Coordination office Tel.0464461310/0219. Location Yabelo Town
Borana Zone Finance and Economic Cordination Office