Bid Invitation to National Competitive Bid for Procurement of Cargo Truck-35 Quintal (Isuzu Truck)
Floating Date: As of March 19, 2020
Closing Date: April 09, 2020, 2:00PM
Opening date: April 09, 2020, 2:30PM
RFQ No. 3723977
Ethio Telecom NNWR-Gondar invites all interested eligible Bidders by this National competitive Bid (NCB) for the procurement of “Cargo truck-35 quintal (Isuzu truck)” (RFQ 3723977).
Bid Documents can be obtained from Ethio Telecom’s NNWR Regional Office (Gondar) during office hours (Monday to Friday) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr one hundred only)
1. Interested all local bidders are expected to fulfill the Eligibility Requirements stated here below.
a) Valid and renewed trade license
b) Bid security as required (ETB 10,000.00)
c) VAT Registration Certificate
d) Letter of authorization to sign the bid offers
e) Anti-bribery pledge form
f) Compliance statement
g) Legal establishment of the company (including Joint venture if any)
2. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Birr 10,000.00 (Birr Ten Thousand only)
2.1 The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: –
b. Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
c. Unconditional Bank Guarantee issued by reputable domestic bank.
2.2 The Bank that issues the bond as per 2.1 (c) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition whatsoever.
2.3 The bond issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause 2.2 here above on the issued bond.
2.4 Sealed bids marked as Procurement of “Cargo truck-35 quintal (Isuzu truck)” (RFQ 3723977)’’ and be addressed to:
NNWR Regional Office
Sourcing and Supply Section
3. Bids proposal will be received at Gondar, NNWR Regional Office 4th floor before or on April 09, 2020 until 2:00 P.M. Bids received after the closing time will be automatically rejected and shall be returned unopened to the bidder.
4. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on April 09, 2020 until 2:30 P.M. Gondar, NNWR Regional Office 4th floor.
5. Ethio Telecom reserves the right to reject at any time all or parts of this bid.
6. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.
7. Partial bid is not allowed