Asossa Zone Menge Woreda Finance and Economic Development Bureau
Re Invitation to bid
BENISHANGUL- GUMUZ REGIONAL, STATE,ASSOSA ZONE MENGE WOREDA FINANCE AND ECONOMIC DEVLOPMENT OFFICE invites registered contractor of Category General Contractor GC/Road contractor RC/Bridge contractor BC of level -4 and above with license valid for the year 2013 E.C, Tax Clearance and registered for VAT to submit sealed bids for providing the necessary labor, materials and equipment for the construction of Abujendu river bridge project.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding document at the office of: BENISHANGUL- GUMUZ REGIONAL STATE, ASSOSA ZONE MENGE WOREDA ADMINSTRATION OFFICE Tel-09-12-73-50-50/09-22-21-67-44/09-78-00-33-00
- Each prospective bidder proposing to bid for this project must submit Registration Certificate for category GC-4 or RC-4or BC-4 and above Renewed Business License for 2013 E.C, VAT. Registration, Tax Payer Registration and Tax Clearance Certificates, temporarily registered in beneshangul gumuz regnal state urban development and construction bureau. A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by any interested eligible bidder on the submission of a written application to the above address and payment of a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 300 (Three Hundred) starting from the first appearance of this advertisement on the Ethiopian press for the coming 21 days. From 02/6/2013 to 22/6/13 E.C The final submission date and opening of the Bid proposals will be on the 22 date of this announcement on the Ethiopian press at 4:00 Am/in the MORNING/and it shall be opened the same date at 4:30 Am In MORNING/. A proposal, which is received late, will be returned unopened to the respective Bidder.
- 3All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security of Ethiopian Birr 200,000 (two hundred Thousand) The bid security shall be payable on demand to the Enterprise, and must be Certified Payment Order (CPO) only The bid along with the bid security must be delivered to the menga woreda finance and procurement process Office, on/before the date and time specified above
- Bids will be opened in the presence of Bidder’s representatives who choose to attend at menge woreda administration’s office mini Hall If the 22 date of this announcement lies on a weekend or a Holyday, the opening date will be the next working day while the time remains the same. The construction of the work shall be completed within 180 Calendar days from commencement of works and successful bidder proceed work without advance payment(No advance)
- The BENISHANGUL- GUMUZ REGIONAL STATE, ASSOSA ZONE MENGE WOREDA ADMINSTRATION OFFICE reserves the right to reject any or all bids, to waive informalities, to advertise-for-new bids or to proceed and do the work otherwise as may be for its best interest
BENISHANGUL- GUMUZ REGIONAL, STATE,
ASSOSA ZONE MENGE WOREDA FINANCE
AND ECONOMIC DEVLOPMENT OFFICE