Benishangul Gumuz Regional State Agricultural and Natural Resource Bureau
Invitation to Bids (ITB)
Procurement reference number: – MK-NCB 06-2013
Name of Country: Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia
- Name of Region: Benishangul Gumuz Regional State
- Name of Project:-Developmental Response to Displacement Impact Project (DRDIP) Title:-Procurement for Shoshore, Wetse and Taja Shallow Wells Drilling and Construction Projects.
Benishangul Gumuz Regional State Mao & komo Special Woreda Agriculture and Natural Resource Office has received fund from the World Bank (WB) toward the cost of Developmental Response to Displacement Impact Project (DRDIP) and it intends to apply part of the fund to the payments under the contract for Procurement of Mao Komo Special woreda Mimi Yakobo, Wetsie Wedesa & Tsotsora Kebele Shallow Wells Drilling & construction Projects. The wereda invites sealed bids for interested, eligible and qualified bidders for the following projects to finance through its World Bank project “Development Response to Displacement Impact Project (DRDIP)”
1. LOT ONE:-Construction and Drilling of Shallow Well at Mimi Yakobo, Wetsie Wedesa & Tsotsora Kebele. The eligible bidder mus possess a construction license category/WWGC5/ WWC-5 & above from Ministry of Water, Irrigation & Energy.
2. Bidding will be conducted through the national competitive bidding (NCB) procedures as specified in the world Banks Procurement Guideline: procurement under IBRD Loans and IDA credits (current edition), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the guideline.
3. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Benishangul Gumuz Regional State finance bureau inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM of official working days.
4. The bid is open to all eligible bidders fulfilling the following requirements:
4.1. The bidder must possess a construction license of WWGC/WWC-5 and above that has been renewed for the budget year 2013 E.C.
4.2. A Certificates of Registration for VAT, TIN and Suppliers Registration
4.3. A Certificates of Registration at the Ministry of Water Irrigation and Energy as well as Regional line Bureaus for the year 2013 E.C
4.4. The bidders must provide Copies of the Construction license, Certificate of TIN and VAT, TAX Clearance letter to purchase the biding documents.
4.5. Additional details are provided in the bidding documents.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents in English will be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of ETB 200.00 /two hundred birr/.
6.One original and two copies of Technical and Financial Bids sealed in accordance with the requirements presented in the instructions to Bidders should be submitted to the address below, on 30th calendar days from the date of the request is published on The Ethiopian Herald Newspaper before 2:00 P.M.
7. The bids will be closed on 31th consecutive days of 4:30 PM or 10:30 local time and will be opened in the morning at 10:30 AM or 4:30 local time in the presence of the Bidders or their representatives who wants to attend at Benishangul Gumuz Regional State Finance Bureau Town DRDIP Coordination on the 31th calendar day. If the 31th day is not working day, the next working day shall be the opening day.
8. Completion time for construction and expansion projects is three months
9. Late submissions shall be rejected.
10. The bids will be valid for 90 days after bid opening
11. The MAO & KOMO SPECIAL WEREDA AGRICULTURE & NATURAL RESOURCE OFFICE reserves the right to accept or reject all or parts of the bid.
12. The amount of the bid security shall be ETB 140,000 (One hundred forty thousand birr only) in the form of unconditional Bank guaranty or CPO.
13.The address referred to above is: Attention: to DRDIP Coordination Unit office Benishangul Gumuz Regional State Mao & Komo Special Wereda Agriculture &
Natural Resource Office Tongo, Ethiopia
Mob. +251 92338 81 88/0980248864