Benishangul Clumuz Regional State URBAN DEVELOPMENT & CONSTRUCTION BUREAU invites domestic bidders to submit sealed bids for providing the necessary labor, material, and equipment for the Office Building, in Bullen Town.
INVITATION FOR BIDS
1.Benishangul Clumuz Regional State URBAN DEVELOPMENT & CONSTRUCTION BUREAU invites eligible contractors for the Construction G+3 Office Building, in Bullen Town intends to apply part of the proceeds to eligible payments for this Contract.
2. The Invitation is open to all Contractors under Category GC-4 or BC-3 and above who have registered with the relevant offices in Ethiopia and renewed their License for the year 2012 E.F.Y and have registered at the Ministry of Works and Urban Development and who have all the required registration certificates.
3. Our bureau now invites domestic bidders to submit sealed bids for providing the necessary labor, material and equipment for the Office Building, in Bullen Town.
4. Interested bidders shall submit the following evidence; (a) Certificate of registration from relevant Ministry renewed for 2012 EFY with Category GC-4 or BC-3 and above and other appropriate documentary evidences demonstrating the bidder’s compliance, which shall include:i. Trading license and
ii. Its tax clearance certificate, which states that the bidder can participate in any public tender and valid at bidding date, and VAT Registration Certificate.
5. Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures and is open to all eligible domestic bidders as specified and defined in the Bidding Document.
6. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below from 8:30 to 12:30 a.m. and 1:30 to 5:30 p.m. from Mondays to Friday’s local time. A complete set of bidding documents prepared in English language may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of non-refundable feeof ETB 500.00(Five hundred birr) per bid document.
Address: B/G/R/S/URBAN DEVELOPMENT
& CONSTRUCTION BUREAU Telephone:
7. Bids shall be submitted in two separate envelopes, “Qualification Information and Bid Security” in one envelope and “Financial Rid” separately in another envelope and should be sealed in an outer envelope. 8. Evaluation is to be carried out in two stages, Qualification information first and Financial Bids of qualified bidders next.
9. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 10:00 pm on 31th day after announcement on news paper
10. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of ETB 500,000.00 (five Hundred Thousand). Late bids will be rejected. Qualification information and Bid security of the bidders will be opened in the presence of bidders/representatives who choose to attend on 31th day after announcement on news paper at 10:30 pm at the office of.
Address:- B/G/R/S/URBAN DEVELOPMENT &
11. No advance Payment for this project
12. The client reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
BENISHÁNGUL CLUMUZ REGIONAL
STATE URBAN DEVELOPMENT &