Beaeka General Business Plc
Invitation to Local Competitive Bid
For the complete Electromechanical Installation of complete plant and Manufacturing of tankers and Equipment.
Floating Date: As of August 5, 2020
Closing Date: August 19, 2020
Tender No.: BGBPLC-LCB-01-2020
1. BEAEKA General Business PLC invites all interested and eligible bidders by this Local competitive Bid (LCB) for the Electromechanical Installation of Complete 60TPD Refinery, Bottling & Cartooning plants and Manufacturing of Tanks and Equipment
2. Bid Documents in SOFT COPY can be obtained from BEAEKA General Business PLC Head Office, Gulele subcity, Belay Zeleke Road, Sheger Park, near to Poland Embassy, BEAEKA Building, Addis Ababa-Ethiopia Procurement and Supply Office hours (Monday to Saturday) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (one Hundred BIRR).
3. Interested and eligible bidders are expected to fulfill the Requirements shown below.
a) Availability of bid security;
b) Availability of Letter of Authorization to sign the bid offers;
4.Bid Security :-
4.1. The bid bond shall be furnished in bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized/reputable local bank as per the BID document.
5. Sealed bids marked as “Tender for complete Electromechanical Installation of complete plant and Manufacturing of tankers and Equipment BGBPLCLCB-01-2020’and be addressed to:
BEAEKA General Business PLC
Address:-Gulele sub-city, Belay Zeleke Road
P. O. Box 54310 Tel.: +251-111268019
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
6. Bid proposal will be received at the above address up to Wednesday August 21, 2020 until 3:30 P.M Local Time.
7. Bids received after the closing time will be automatically rejected.
8. Bids received in time and fulfilling the formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives at 3:30P.M Local Time on Wednesday August 21, 2020 at the same address.
9. BEAEKA General Business PLC reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.
10. No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that acquired to participate under this invitation.
11. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.
12. The Project is located at Tatek Industrial Zone