Aynage Children and Family Development Organization
Invitation to Bid
Aynage Child and Family Development Organization (Aynage CFDO) in partnership with ChildFund Ethiopia invites wax-sealed bid from eligible, qualified contractors of GC-6 or BC-6 and above with license valid for the current fiscal year and registration certificate from Construction Minister or Ministry of Works and Urban Development for furnishing the necessary labor, materials, and equipment for the construction and completion of Dry pit latrines with four seats at Shelewasho and Dobena Enseno Primary Schools, Silti Woreda, Silte Zone, SNNPRS.
- Interested eligible bidders can purchase a complete set of bidding documents against a non-refundable payment of ETB 200 (Two Hundred Birr) from Aynage CFDO; Kibet, Tel:04688201 40/0034.
- Bidders should submit sealed bids (original and copy) to Aynage CFDO, Kibet Town
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of 1% of the total bid value in CPO after an arithmetic check prepared in the name of Aynage Child and Family Development Organization.
- The bid will be closed on the 10th calendar day of this announcement at 10:00 am in the morning and will be opened on the same day at 3:00 pm in the afternoon in the presence of bidders or their legal representatives at Aynage CFDO hall.
- Bidders should be able to submit their company profile, recommendation letter, and other credentials from recognized firms showing one’s experience on projects of similar nature and complexity.
- Bidders may obtain further information from Aynage CFDO, Tel: 0468820140/0034.
- Bidders are required to fill all the necessary details requested in the bid document.
- Aynage CFDO reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids without fixing any reason thereof.
Aynage Child and Family