Asossa Zone Menge Woreda Finance and Economic Development Bureau
Invitation to Bid
BENISHANGUL GUMUZ REGIONAL STATE,ASSOSA ZONE, MENGE WOREDA FINANCE AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OFFICE invites registered contractor of Category General Contractor GC/Road contractor RC/Bridge contractor BC of level-3 and above with license valid for the year 2013 E.C, Tax Clearance and registered for VAT to submit sealed bids for providing the necessary labor, materials and equipment for the construction of Abujendu river bridge project.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding document at the office of: BENISHANGUL GUMUZ REGIONAL STATE, ASSOSA ZONE, MENGE WOREDA ADMINISTRATION OFFICE Tell-09-12-73-5050/09-22-21-67-44/09-78-00-33-00
- Each prospective bidder proposing to bid for this project must submit Registration Certificate for category GC-3 or RC-3or BC-3 and above Renewed Business License for 2013 E.C, VAT. Registration, Tax Payer Registration and Tax Clearance Certificates, temporarily registered in Beneshangul gumuz regional state urban development and construction bureau. A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by any interested eligible bidder on the submission of a written application to the above address and payment of a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 300 (Three Hundred) starting from the first appearance of this advertisement on The Ethiopian Herald for the coming 30 days. (From 14/4/2013-13/5/2013 E.C). The final submission date and opening of the Bid proposals will be on the 31st date of this announcement on The Ethiopian Herald at 4:00 Am /in the MORNING/and it shall be opened the same date at 4:30 Am/In MORNING/. A proposal, which is received late, will be returned unopened to the respective bidder.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of Ethiopian Birr 200,000 (Two hundred Thousand) The bid security shall be payable on demand to the Enterprise, and must be Certified Payment Order (CPO) only. The bid along with the bid security must be delivered to the menge woreda finance and procurement process Office, on/before the date and time specified above.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of Bidder’s representatives who choose to attend at menge woreda administration’s office mini Hall. If the 31st date of this announcement lies on a weekend or a Holiday, the opening date will be the next working day while the time remains the same. The construction of the work shall be completed within 180 calendar days from commencement of works and successful bidder proceed work without advance payment(No advance)
- The BENISHANGUL GUMUZ REGIONAL STATE, ASSOSA ZONE, MENGE WOREDA ADMINISTRATION OFFICE reserves the right to reject any or all bids, to waive informalities, to advertise for new bids, or to proceed and do the work otherwise as may be for its best interest.
The BENISHANGUL GUMUZ REGIONAL STATE, ASSOSA ZONE, MENGE
WOREDA ADMINISTRATION OFFICE