INVITATION TO BID
To: ALL CONTRACTORS OF Grade 5 up to 1 GC/BC WITH VALID LICENSE FOR THE CURRENT YEAR
- The Assosa University have a budget to be used for the procurement of Assosa University: 2 Teachers Residences(G+4), 2 Classrooms(G+4), 1 warehouse(G+0) with mezzanine & I workshop(G+2), and 1 dormitory(G+4) which is shown in the table below.
- The Assosa University invites sealed bids from eligible bidders of GC/BC Grade 5 up to Ifrom eligible bidders of
Min. Grade of contractor
Warehouse & Workshop
BC-4 & GC-5 and above
BC-2 & GC-4 and above
BC-3 & GC-4 and above
BC-6 & GC-7 and above
BC-2 & GC-3 and above
- All licenses provided shall be renewed for 2013E.C.
- Audited financial report of the last five years (2008E.C-2012E.C) checked against revenue authority shall be provided
- Bidding will be conducted through National competitive bidding (NCB) procedures contained in the Public Procurement Proclamation of the Federal Government of Ethiopia is open to all eligible bidders.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Assosa University Procurement unit office and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below from Monday to Friday within office hours (8:30 am to 05:30 pm local time).
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased as of the first announcement date of the bid on Newspaper up to the bid closing date and time at the address given below by interested eligible bidders on the submission of a WRITTEN APPLICATION, VAT REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE, MINISTRY OF WORKS & URBAN DEVELOPMENT REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE, TRADE LICENSE at the address below at 7(b) & upon payment of a non-refundable fee of 300 ETB (Three hundred birr).
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of Ethiopian (Birr 300,000.00 for LOT-4A, LOT-5A, 5B & 6A) & ( Birr 100,000 for Lot 1B, payable at first demand. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 7(d).
- a) Documents may be inspected at Assosa University, Procurement and Property Administration Directorate, 2nd floor)
- b) Documents may be purchased at Assosa University, Procurement and Property Administration Directorate, 2nd floor, Tel. +251-05-77-75-10-09)
- c) Bids must be delivered to Assosa University, Procurement, and Property Administration Directorate, 2nd floor at or before 4:00 AM (local time) 31 calendar day from the date of the announcement.
- d) Address of Bid Opening: Assosa University, Procurement and Property Administration Directors 2nd floor at 4:30AM (Local time) 31″ calendar day from date of announcement.
- e) The bidder shall seal the Original, bid security and all copies of the bid in five inner envelops i.e. (Technical proposal, Financial Offer & Bid security) and one outer envelope, duly marking the inner envelopes as “ORIGINAL” and “COPIES” both for the “The Technical proposal” and “Financial Offer”. Copy of documents should be photo copy of the original bid document. And signed & sealed Standard Bidding Document (SBD) must be returned with other tender documents. Failure to do so will result in automatic rejection from the tender.
- f) The University reserves the right to accept or reject all or parts of this bid.
- g) Partial rebate, like fixed sum and rebate on some items is not acceptable.
- N.B:- Bidders are allowed to participate only in one Lot
The Assosa University