Arsi Zone Lode Hetosa Woreda Finance and Economic Cooperation office
INVITATION FOR BID
Arsi Zone Lode Hetosa Woreda Finance and Economic Cooperation office invites the bidder that fulfill the following criteria
- The Office invites all registered contractors of category GC/BC-3 and above with renewed license valid for the year 2013 Ethiopian Calendar for furnishing the necessary labor, material, equipment, and service for the construction of the G+3 Office building
- Interested and eligible bidders can purchase bidding documents from Lode Hetosa woreda Finance & Economic Cooperation Office. Submission of written application & nonrefundable fee of Eth birr 500(five hundred birrs). The Bid will be submitted on the 22nd day of announcement of the bid at 2:00 pm in Lode Hetosa Woreda Public Service and Human Resource Development Office ICT hall & will be open at 2:30 pm on the same day & place of the submission. In case, if 22nd day is Holliday it will submit &open the next working days at the same time & place.
- A bidder has to be registered to collect “VAT” and a copy of the VAT certificate, trade license, registration certificate, and tax clearance from Oromia or Federal Revenue Bureau must be attached with the application and not miss to submit with qualification documents.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in an acceptable form of Unconditional Bank guarantee or certified CPO of birr 200,000 (two Hundred thousand Birr) Valid for 120 days after the date of bid opening and must be addressed to the project owner.
- The bid security shall be wax sealed, stamped & signed in separate envelop marked “Bid security and shall be put in the original qualification document.
- submission and opening of the bid;
- A. The original and copies of the qualification documents shall be placed separately in wax-sealed, stamped, and signed envelope marked as “QUALIFICATION DOCUMENT stamped &sign” and both envelops shall be placed in one large outer envelope and wax sealed. The outer and inner envelope shall bear the submission address and other information indicated on/in the datasheet.
- B. The original and two machine copies of the financial offer documents shall be placed separately in a wax-sealed envelope marked as “THE FINANCIAL OFFER DOCUMENT” and these envelopes shall be placed in a large outer envelope and wax sealed. The outer and inner envelope shall bear the submission address and other information indicated on/in the datasheet. In preparing the bid document bidders are expected to examine the bid data in the tender document.
- C. The qualification document will be opened on the same day of the bid submission date at 2:30 pm in the presence of the Tender committee & bidders or legal representatives represented by the bidder at Lode Hetosa Woreda Public Service and Human Resource Development Office ICI’ hall.
- D. The financial offer document shall remain sealed and deposited in a box prepared for this purpose in the presence of the bidders and tender committee or any authorized body represented by the client until financial offer(s) of qualified bidders are opened publicly.
- E. The committee assigned by the client will evaluate the qualification of the bidders based on the basis of their responsiveness to the bid document, by applying the evaluation criterion, sub-criterion, and points assigned to the criterion in the data sheet. Each qualification document will be must meet the criteria.
- F. Only financial offers of those bidders who pass must meet will be opened on the financial opening date. The financial opening of the bidders who do not pass must meet criteria will be returned unopened.
- G. The client shall address the financial opening date, place, and time to the bidders
- H. Every envelope should be wax-sealed, signed, and stamped by the bidder properly and separately.
- I. A bidder will be rejected if it does not respond to the tender document according to this invitation or fails to achieve the minimum technical score indicated in the tender document.
- J. Any attempt of submission forged or false document and/or indication of financial offer on the qualification document shall result in a rejection of the bid.
- K. The client shall not bear any responsibility for miss placement of “Qualification document” in the “financial offer document” envelope or vice versa, which results in the rejection of the bidder.
- L. Bidder must submit one signed and sealed original Tender questionnaires in one envelope signed, wax sealed, and stamped separately.
7. The validity of the bid shall be 120 days from the date of bid opening
8. The completion deadline of the project under bid should be negotiated during the award and become part of the binding document (agreement).
9. In our zonal the project on hand executed work 70% or above. Who has below 70% will be rejected
10. The Client (Lode Hetosa Woreda Finance and Economic Cooperation Office) reserves the right to reject any or all bids for its best interest.
Tel No 0223340092 Tel No 0223340935 Arsi Zone
Lode Hetosa Woreda Finance and Economic Cooperation office