Amhara Credit and Saving Institution (ACSI)
SECOND INVITATION FOR BID
1, Amhara Credit and Saving Institution (ACSI) has allocated budget for the Construction of Microfinance Building Remaining works at
- 1) Lot-I South gonder (Addiszemen, Worta & Estie)
- 2) Lot-II North Shewa (Seladingay & Mehalmeda)
2) All eligible bidders who would be Technical proposal (must meets) and financially capable to furnish the necessary materials, labor and equipment, and another necessary requirement for the execution and commissioning of the works.
3) A Bidder shall provide evidence of its continued eligibility with the following documents:
- Trade Registration Certificate valid for the year 2013 E.C
- Business License valid for the year 2013E.C
- Certificate of competence for GC-5 Or BC-5 valid for the year 2013E.C
- Tax Clearance Certificate valid for this bid
- VAT Registration Certificate
- TIN Registration Certificate
- Recent signed and valid power of Attorney
- Registration in the Suppliers List of FDRE public procurement and property Administration Agency (FPPPAA)
4) A Bidder shall provide evidence of its technical proposal (Must meeting requirement) and financial capability with the following documents
- Companies experience and organizational structure, availability of professional’s skilled manpower
- Completion Certificate in the last past three years for at least two buildings (G+1) and above a minimum project cost of each building is 5,000,000.00 (Five Million), Ethiopian Birr.
- Audit report for the past three years showing the financial capability of the bidder and certified by a chartered accountant.
5) Bidders are warned that they must read and comply in full with the “INSTRUCTION TO BEDDERS”
6) The Employer does not allow a joint venture or Consortium of two or more entities for this bid.
7) Each bid must be accompanied by an acceptable bid bond, at the bidder option, in any of the following formats: An unconditional bank Guarantee, an irrevocable Letter of Credit and cash, check’ certified by a reputable bank or financial institution, or payable order in a sum equal to 1% of the bid amount including VAT, which shall remain in force for 90+28=118 calendar days from the bid opening date and shall be in a separate envelope. The successful bidder will be required to furnish a performance bond in the sum of 10% of the gross bid sum within 15 days from signature
8. The construction of works shall be completed within a maximum of 150 calendar days from the commencement of works.
9) Technical proposal (must meet) documents and Financial document shall be separate envelope two envelopes)
10) Technical proposal (must meet) envelope & Financial envelope shall be packed in one envelope
11) The Bidder must be fulfilled the Technical proposal (must meet Requirements) pass to financial
12) The priced bid documents shall be in separate envelopes (one original and one copy)
13)The Bid document can be purchased from Amhara Credit and Saying Institution ACSI Main Office 4th floor Room number 403 beginning from the first announcement date until 21th Calendar day at 5:30 AM upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ethiopia Birr 200.00 (Two Hundred Birr only) for each project.
14) The priced bid will be evaluated based on the financial least bidder.
15) The bid documents shall be submitted to Amhara Credit and Saving Institution Head Office at Bahir dar room No 205 before the 21st calendar day from the first date of its announcement in the newspaper to Amhara Credit and Saving Institution Head office at Bahir Dar, Ethiopia till 12:00AM. Late submission shall be rejected.
16) Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Amhara Credit and Saving Institution during office hours.
17) The bid will be opened on the last bid Submission date at 2:30 PM at Amhara Credit and Saving Institution (ACSI) at Bahir Dar room No 205 in the presence of interested bidders or their authorized representative who wish to attend.
18)All bids shall be submitted based on the free market price.
19) Amhara Credit and Saving Institution reserves the right to accept or reject part or all of any bid.
Amhara Credit and Saving Institution