Alemayehu Ketema General Contractor (AKGC)
NOTICE OF INVITATION FOR BIDS
- Alemayehu Ketema General Contractor wants to invite competitive and professional bidders to submit sealed bids for providing the necessary labor, material and equipment for geotechnical investigation work of two bridges within Gudar – Wayu Contract 2: km 33+000 to km 66+000 road projects
- Gudar – Wayu Contract 2: km 33+000 to km 66+000 road project is located in Oromia Region of West Shewa Zone, connecting Toke Kutaye Woreda with Mida Kegni Woreda. The project starts, Gudar Town, is about 125 km from Addis Ababa and 9km from the Zonal Capital, Ambo, along the Addis Ababa – Nekemte main trunk road and ends at Wayu Town
- The Geotechnical Investigation Work Includes, but not limited to:
- 3.1. Mobilization of all labor, material and equipment to the project
- 3.2. Geotechnical investigation through drilling on borehole on each river bank
- 3.3. All sampling and testing as per the procedures specified under the TOR.
- 3.4. Estimation of bearing capacity of the soil strata as described in the TOR
- 3.5. Preparation and Submission of detail geotechnical investigation report
4. Interested bidders shall submit Certificate of Registration to carry out geotechnical investigation work from Ministry of Construction for 2012 EFY and other appropriate documentary evidences demonstrating the bidder’s compliance, which shall include:
- 4.1. Trading License renewed for 2012 EFY; and
- 4.2. Tax Clearance Certificate, which states that the bidder can participate in any public tender, valid at bid submission date, VAT Registration Certificate and Tin No.; and
- 4.3. Registration as Geotechnical/ Foundation Investigation in the list of the mandated public body, i.e. public Procurement and Property Administration Agency (PPPAA).
5. The bidder has to:
- 5.1. Submit experience certificate to justify minimum of two-year experience in similar field and has to present certificate/ proof for completion of at least 4 (Four) Bridge sites in different two sites.
- 5.2. Present the required Basic Drilling Rig and other accessories and relevant equipment ownership title deeds certificate for the execution of the job.
- 5.3. Present the Curriculum vitae documents of those professionals who are going to participate in the job.
- 5.4. Justify the current commitments and the availability of ready resources.
- 5.5. Indicate which central laboratory they are going to use with supporting letter from the laboratory to accomplish the job in the specified period. Otherwise, they have to justify their own possession of the relevant laboratory to accomplish all the required tasks.
- 5.6. Submit undertaking/Confirmation letter to execute the job in the specified period indicated in the TOR.
- 5.7. Present detailed working methodology and linear activity program/schedule as part of the Technical document submission.
6.Interested and eligible bidders may obtain the TOR for the geotechnical investigation work from the address given below from 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. local time from Monday to Friday.
7.Bidders shall submit their Bids in two envelopes, the first envelop labeled as “Qualification Information” and the second envelope “Financial Bid”, separate sealed and the two envelopes sealed in on another outer envelope. One Original and two Copies of the bids have to be submitted.
8. Bid must be delivered to the address, time and date specified below. The bid must be accompanied by a bid security, in CPO addressed to Alemayehu Ketema General Contractor, of ETB 15,000.00.
9.The Qualification information and Bid Security will be opened immediately after the submission deadline in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend, at the address below.
10. Bid must be delivered to the address, time and date specified below. One Original and one Copies of the bids have to be submitted. The Qualification information will be opened immediately after the submission deadline in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend, at the address below.
11. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before August 14, 2020 at 2:30 P.M.
Alemayehu Ketema General Contractor
Bid Process and Project Evaluation Department
Tel: +251116 47 77 62 /+251116 47 77 26
Yere Ber, 2oom to the Right of the road from Jacros to Goro Junction Leka Building, 5th Floor Room No. 501, Addis Ababa
12.Alemayehu Ketema General Contractor reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
Alemayehu Ketema General Contractor