Alemayehu Ketema General Contractor (AKGC)
NOTICE OF INVITATION FOR BIDS
1. We, Alemayehu Ketema General Contractor have signed a contract agreement with Oromia Roads Authority for the construction of Guder-Qanyi-DalasiBallami-Goda Arba-Wayu Contract II: (33+000-66+000km) Road Project.
2. Project is located in the West Shoa Zone of the Oromiya Regional State, 234km from Addis Ababa on Addis – Nekemte on main Highway.
3. As per the signed Agreement, Alemayehu Ketema General Contractor now invites bidders to submit sealed bids for providing the necessary labor, material for the General STD and HIV/AIDS Alleviation of the referred road project.
4. Interested bidders shall submit the following evidence:
- i) Trading License renewed for 2012 EFY; and
- ii) Tax Clearance Certificate, which states that the bidder can participate in any public tender, valid at bid submission date and VAT Registration Certificate; and
5. Interested bidder must have more than 3 years in the last five years working in a community in collaboration with the community and local organization on HIV/AIDS.
6. Interested bidder shall have at least two Oromia Roads Authority (ORA)/ Ethiopian Roads Authority (ERA) projects experience in the last five years.
7. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information by presenting an official request along with the original legal registration document stated above at the address given below from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. local time from Monday to Friday, and from 8:00 to 12:00 a.m.p.m.local time on Saturday. A complete set of bidding documents prepared in the English language may be collected by interested bidders effective as of the next day of the announcement.
8. Bidders shall submit their Bids in two envelopes, the first envelop labeled as “Qualification Information” and the second envelope “Financial Bid”, separate sealed and the two envelopes sealed in on another outer envelope. One original and one copy of the bids have to be submitted.
The qualification information will be opened immediately after the submission deadline in the presence of the bidders’ representative who chose to attend at the address below.
9. Bids must be delivered to the address below before October 31, 2020, at 10:00 A.M.
Alemayehu Ketema General Contractor
Bid Process and Project Evaluation Department
Tel: +251 116 47 77 62 /+251 116 47 77 26
Yere Ber, 200m to the right of the road from Jacros to Goro Junction
Leka Building, 5th Floor Room No. 501, Addis Ababa
10. Alemayehu Ketema General Contractor reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.