Agency for Refugees and Returnees Affairs (ARRA)
Invitation for External Audit
Agency for Refugees and Returnees Affairs (ARRA) has established Returnees Reintegration Project Management Office in Addis Ababa which is financed by European Union. Agency for Refugee & Returnee Affairs is pleased to invite qualified and interested audit firms to audit books of accounts of Returnees Reintegration Project Management Office for two years ended on April 30, 2019 and April 30, 2020.
- The audit firm should be registered with the office of the Federal Auditor General; must have renewed license, tax payers registration certificate and other relevant legal documents related to the bid.
- The audit firm must have an auditing experience in the area of European Union-financed grant contracts for external actions;
- Interested bidders can find Bid Document from Office No. 10 or 12 from Monday to Friday on working hours by paying non-refundable Birr 200.00 within 15 days from date of announcement on the Ethiopian Healed newspaper.
- Bidders should submit two separate envelops, technical & financial documents clearly stating on the envelop up to 15th working day.
- The bid will be closed on 15th day at 10:00am, and will be opened 10:30am on the same day.
- Bidders should submit bid bond, 2% of the total price in the form of CPO or Bank Guarantee, by the name Agency for Refugee & Returnee Affairs’.
- Agency for Refugee and Returnee Affairs reserve the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
Agency for Refugee and Returnee Affairs
Gulele, At the back of Kiyamed Medical College
Tel. 011 155 11 11 or 011 126 67 49
Agency for Refugee & Returnee Affairs