Agency for Civil Society Organizations (ACSO)
Request for Expression of Interest (EOI) for
International Competitive for Technical
support to the development of a Ten-Year Strategic Plan
for the Transformation of FDRE Agency for Civil Society Organizations (ACSO)
The bid announcement published on Ethiopian Herald Newspaper on 18 June 2020 has been discarded and replaced by below bid announcement.
The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia’s Agency for Civil Society Organization is planning to prepare a 10year strategic Plan document by financial support from Agence Francaise de Development (AFD). This Request for Expression of interest is opened to all applicants, national and international which have already posted on dg market.
- ACSO invites all interested and eligible consultants by this Request for Expression of Interest for the procurement of Technical support to the development of a Ten-Year Strategic Plan for the ACSO’s Transformation. This bid for Expression of Interest remains floating for seven days from its day of publication
- Eol Document can be obtained from ACSO Head Office, Piassa, Tewodros Square, Next to Eliana Hotel, at Hibert Insurance’s building 6th Floor, Room No.608
- This bid is also published on Dg market website. Interested eligible bidders may, as well, obtain the Expression of interest document from the following website.https://www.dgmarket.com/tenders/npnotice.do keywords=ACSO¬iceld=34246454.
- Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in the Expression of Interest document.
- ACSO reserves the right to reject all or parts of this Request for Expression of interest/bid.
FDRE Agency for Civil Society