African Wildlife Foundation (AWF)
TENDER NAME: A FINANCIAL EXPENDITURE
COMPLIANCE VERIFICATION OF THE
CO-FINANCING AGREEMENT BETWEEN
EWCA AND AWF AT AFRICAN WILDLIFE
FOUNDATION SIMIEN MOUNTAINS
LANDSCAPE PROJECT OFFICE, P.O. BOX 1
TENDER REF NO: AWF/KFW/08/2020
Date of Advertisement: AUGUST 26, 2020
- 1.1 African Wildlife Foundation (AWF) invites sealed bids from all interested audit firms to render a financial expenditure compliance verification of the co-financing agreement between EWCA and AWF in AWF Simien Mountains Landscape Project Office, P.O. Box 1 Debark. Ethiopia.
- 1.2 Interested eligible candidates may obtain further information and inspect the tender document at AWF Simian Mountains Landscape Project Office, P.O. Box 1 Debark, Ethiopia during normal office working hours (8:00am-12:00pm.2:00pm–5:00pm).Bidders may also view and download the bidding document from AWE website:https://www.awf.org/about/careers/financial-expenditurecompliance-verficaion-EWCA-AWFand immediately forward their particulars for records and for the purposes of receiving any further tender clarifications and/or addendums to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1.3 A complete set of tender documents may be obtained by interested candidates upon payment of a non-refundable fee of three hundred and fifteen Ethiopian Birr (ETB 315.00) in cash or bankers cheque payable to African Wildlife Foundation Bidders who download the tender document will not be required to pay.
- 1.4 Prices quoted should be inclusive of all taxes and must be expressed in Ethiopian Birr and shall remain valid for a period of 90 days from the Closing date of the tender.
- 1.5 The tender will be closed at 5:00 pm (11:00 local time) on SEPTEMBER 22, 2020.
- 1.6 The tender will be opened on SEPTEMBER 23, 2020 at 9:00 Am (3:00 local time) or following working day if the date is a public holiday or a weekend.
- 1.7 Completed tender documents are to be enclosed in plain sealed envelopes marked with tender reference number and be deposited in the Tender Box on AWF Office located in North Gondar. Debark town at EWCASimien mountain national park compound or sent through P.O. Box, 1, Debark, Ethiopia or sent Through DHL Gondar, Ethiopia So as to be received 3 days before the tender closing date with a copy sent through email to email@example.com:
- 1.8 Completed tender documents shall be addressed to:
African Wildlife Foundation P.O.Box. 1.
Attention: Tilahun Endalew