Addis Ababa Water and Sewerage Authority
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
(CONSULTING SERVICES — FIRMS SELECTION)
- Country: Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia; Addis Ababa Water and Sewerage Authority, Water and Sanitation Infrastructure Development Division;
- Name of the Project: Chefe 26km Sewer Line Construction Project in Addis Ababa
- Assignment Title: Consultancy Service for Construction Supervision and Contract Administration of Chefe 26km Sewer Line Construction Project in Addis Ababa
- Procurement Reference No.: AAWSA/WSIDD/GOV/NCB/CS007/2020
- The Addis Ababa Water and Sewerage Authority Water and Sanitation Infrastructure Development Division Office has intended to allocate finance for Chefe 26km Sewer Line Construction Project in Addis Ababa, and intends to apply part of the proceeds for consulting services (Contract Administration and Construction Supervision).
- The consulting services (“the Services”) include:
2.1 Design review
- Review the proposed sewer alignment and profile made by the recent consultant
- Review the sewer line layout, capacity of sewer line for the selected areas of the sub-Catchment.
- Review the material types and make proposal if required.
- Review the detailed construction drawings, plan and section, technical specification, detail design calculation, BOQ
2.2 Construction Supervision of Sewer line project
This is a time-based contract. The consultancy service is expected to take 24 months.
3. The consulting firm to be hired must be highly competent /reputable and must have experienced key professionals and appropriate support staff with ample workexperience.
4. The AAWSA-Water and Sanitation Infrastructure Development Division now invites eligible consulting firms (“Consultants”) to express their interest in providing the services. Interested consulting firms must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the consulting services (brochures, core business, years of experience in the business, description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions, technical and managerial organizational structure of the firm, availability of appropriate skills, general qualification etc…).
5. Consultants may associate with other firms in the form of a joint venture or a sub-consultancy to enhance their qualifications. The Expression of Interest should clearly specify the type of relationship the consultants propose to establish.
6. The consulting firm will be selected under Quality and Cost Based selection /QCBS/ method in accordance with Public Procurement Agency (PPA’s) procedures for selection and employment of consultants.
7. Bidders/Consulting Firms who had poor performance and bad conduct in the previous relation with the AAWSA, WSIDD cannot participate in this bid.
8. Interested consulting firm can obtain further information and collection of full set of TOR document (soft Copy) from the Procurement Department at the address below during working hours.
9. Expression of Interest must be delivered in two hard copies to the address below (in person, mail) on or before November 6, 2020.
10.The A.A.W.S.A Water and Sanitation Infra-structure Development Division reserves the right to reject any or all of the bids.
Address: AAWSA – Water and Sanitation Infrastructure Development Division, Lideta sub-city Woreda 08 around condominium houses on the left side of Lideta Menafesha. Tel. +251-118291312
Attn: Mrs. Mestawot Abebe, Procurement Support Process Head E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Addis Ababa Water and Sewerage Authority Water and Sanitation Infrastructure Development Division Office