Addis Ababa Water and Sewerage Authority (AAWSA)
INVITATION TO BID
Bid No. NCB/GOV/W002/2020
- Addis Ababa Water and Sewerage Authority invite interested contractors (Water Well Drilling Water Works Contractor General Contractor Grade Three (3) and above) to participate in the Construction of Water Well Rehabilitation, Development & Pumping Test Works.
- The bid documents shall be purchased from the Procurement Support Process during office hours against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 200.00 (Birr Two Hundred).
- The bid shall be submitted in two separate envelopes: 1. Technical envelop 2. Financial envelop. One original and one copy each.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information at the office of A.A.W.S.A Procurement Support Process located at Megenagna. next to the Ministry of Revenue Head Office on the road to old 24 Kebele. P.O.BOX 1505. Addis Ababa. Ethiopia. and Tel.: 2510116630857 Fax: 2510116623924.
- The bid must be accompanied by a bid security of ETB Birr 50,000.00 (Birr Fifty Thousand) in the form of an unconditional bank guarantee. Conditional insurance guarantee. Certified payment order (CPO) or cash. The Bid Security shall be valid for at least 90 days & should be in a separate envelope submitted in the tender box together with the bid documents.
- The winner contractor shall furnish 10% of the contract amount as performance security within 15 days as of the contract signing date.
- All eligibility certificates should be found in the original technical envelope.
- The bid must be deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose at or before 2:00 PM. on January 25, 2021, G.C.
- The bid shall be opened in the presence of bidders and/or their official representatives who wish to attend on January 25, 2021 G.C at 2:30 P.M.
- The Authority reserves the right to accept or reject the bid partially or wholly:
Megnagna, next to the Ministry of Revenue Head Office on the road to old 24 Kebele. P.O.BOX
1505. Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, and Tel. 251 0116621802 fax. 0116-630857
ADDIS ABABA WATER & SEWERAGE AUTHORITY