Addis Ababa Water and Sewerage Authority
INVITATION TO BD
FOR NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BID (NCB)
Bid No. RE-BID/NCB/GOV/G002/2020
Addis Ababa Water and Sewerage Authority (AAWSA) invites interested bidders to participate in the tender for the supply of DCI PIPES.
- The bid documents shall be purchased from the Procurement Support Process during office hours against payment of non-refundable fee of Birr 200.00 (Birr Two Hundred).
- The bid shall be submitted in two envelopes: 1. Technical envelope 2. Financial envelope. One original and one copy each.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information at the office of A.A.W.S.A Procurement Support process Located, around Megenagna, next to Ministry of Revenue, on the road to Old 24 Kebele, P.O.Box 1505, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, and Tel +251 11663 0857, Fax. +2510116623924.
- The bid must be accompanied by a bid security of Birr 200,000 (Birr Two Hundred Thousand) in the form of cash payment order (C.P.O) or a bank guarantee or Cash. Bid security should be in a separate envelope and be submitted in the tender box together with the Bid documents.
- All eligibility certificates should be found in the original technical document envelope and are submitted in the tender box on or before the closing date.
- The procuring entity reserves the right to increase/decrease by 20% the goods indicated in the tender document.
- The winner supplier shall furnish 10% of the contract amount as performance security within 15 days as of the contract signing date.
- The bid must be deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose at or before 2:00 PM. on October 14,2020.
- The bid will be opened in the presence of bidders and/or their official representatives who wish to attend on 2:30 P.M. on October 14, 2020.
- The Authority reserves the right to accept or reject the bid partially or wholly.
ADDIS ABABA WATER & SEWERAGE AUTHORITY (AAWSA)