Addis Ababa Water and Sewerage Authority
INVITATION TO BID
FOR NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BID
Bid No.REBID/NCB/ GOV/G006/2018
Addis Ababa Water and Sewerage Authority (AAWSA) invites interested bidders to participate in the tender for the supply of
- Lot 1: Inflatable Reinforced Rubber Test Plugs with Accessories and
- Lot2: UPVC Connection Saddles and Elbow
- The bid documents shall be purchased from the Procurement Support Process during office hours against payment of non-refundable fee of Birr 200.00 (Birr Two Hundred).
- The bid shall be submitted in two envelopes: 1. Technical envelope 2. Financial envelope. One original and one copy
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information at the office of A.A.W.S.A Procurement Support process Located, around Megenagna, next to Customs Authority Head Office, on the road to Old 24 Kebele, P.O.Box 1505, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, and Tel +251011 6673646/0116624972/ 0116630857, Fax. +2510116623924 E-mail: email@example.com,
- The bid must be accompanied by a bid security of Birr 200,000 (Two Hundred Thousand) for both lots each in the form of cash payment order (C.P.O) or unconditional bank guarantee or Cash. Bid security should be in a separate envelope and be submitted in the tender box together with the technical bid documents.
- All eligibility certificates should be found in the original technical document envelope and are submitted in the tender box on or before the closing date.
- The public body reserves the right to increase/decrease by 20% the goods indicated in the tender document.
- The winner supplier shall furnish 10% of the contract amount as performance security within 15 days as of the contract signing date.
- The bid must be deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose at or before 10:00 A.M. on November 18, 2020.
- The bid will be opened in the presence of bidders and/or their official representatives who wish to attend at 10:30 AM on November 18, 2020
- The Authority reserves the right to accept or reject the bid partially or wholly.
ADDIS ABABA WATER AND SEWERAGE