Addis Ababa University
Invitation for Bids (IFB) Extension of bid opening date for Proc. Ref.
- Procurement:- Lot-1: Supply and Implementation of Contactless ID Issuance Solution on Turnkey Basis
Lot-2: Service, Maintenance and supply of Consumable Accessories for the Existing Three ZEBRA ZXP Series 9, Color,Dual-Sided Printing and Lamination Contactless Built in Encoder smart card Printers.
1. Addis Ababa University now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidder for Request for Supply, and Implementation of Contactless ID Issuance Solution on Turkey Basis.
2. Bidding will be conducted through International Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures Contained in the public Procurement proclamation of the Federal government of Ethiopia which is open to all eligible and qualified bidders.
3. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and collect the Bidding Document at the address given below at 8 (a) from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
4. Eligible documents are:-Renewed trade license for the current year, Tax clearance and VAT registration certificate from MOFED, Tax Payer Identification Certificate (TIN)
5. A complete set of the bidding document in English language may be purchased and inspected by interested bidders on the address below upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 200.00 (Birr Two Hundred). The method of payment will be cash.
6. Bidding documents must be delivered to the address below at 9 (c) on or before November 25, 2020 at 10:00 AM local time 4:00. Addis Ababa. Late bids shall be rejected.
7. Bids shall be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below at 8 (d) on November 25, 2020 10:30 AM local time 4:30.
- A) Documents shall be inspected at: Addis Ababa University, Procurement and Property Administration Directorate office, New Administration building Room No. 311.
- B) Documents shall be issued at: Addis Ababa University University, Procurement and Property Administration Directorate office, New Administration building Room No., Procurement and Property Administration Directorate office, New Administration building Room No. 313.
- C) Bid documents shall be delivered to: Addis Ababa University, former Procurement and Property Administration Directorate office, Room No. 200.
- D) Bid documents shall be opened at: Addis Ababa University, former Procurement and Property Administration Directorate office, Room No. 200
8. All Bids must be accompanied by Bid Security of ETB 36,000.00 (Thirty six Hundred Thousand Birr) in the form of CPO or unconditional bank guarantee.
10. Addis Ababa University reserves the right to reject any bid and to annual the bidding process and reject all bids at any time prior to contract, without there by incurring any liability to Bidders. Public Body: Addis Ababa University Procurement and Property Administration Directorate Office, the new Building Administration office, Room No.313.
Telephone Number:- 0111220001
Addis Ababa University