Addis Ababa University
Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Bid Reference No: – AAU/NCB/TA/21/2013/21
Procurement of Tablets( ICT Equipments)
- Addis Ababa University now invites sealed bids from the eligible and qualified bidder for Procurement of Tablets (ICT Equipments) for Addis Ababa University.
- Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures Contained in the Public Procurement Proclamation of the Federal government of Ethiopia which is open to all eligible and qualified bidders.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and collect the Bidding Document at the address given below at 8 (a) from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
- Eligible documents are:-Renewed trade license for the current year, Tax clearance and VAT registration certificate from MOFED, Tax Payer Identification Certificate (TIN).
- A complete set of the bidding document in the English language may be purchased and inspected by interested bidders at the address below upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 300.00 (Birr Three Hundred). The method of payment will be cash.
- Bidding documents must be delivered to the address below at 7(c) on or before February, 01,2021 at 10:00 AM Addis Ababa. Late bids shall be rejected.
- Bids shall be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below at 8(d) on February 01, 2021, at 10:30 AM.
A) Documents shall be inspected at Addis Ababa 312.
A) Documents shall be issued at Addis Ababa University University, Procurement Administration Directorate office, New Administration building Room No., Procurement Administration Directorate office, New Administration building Room No. 312.
B) Bid documents shall be delivered to Addis Ababa University, former Procurement and Property Administration Directorate office, Room No. 200.
C) Bid documents shall be opened at Addis Ababa University, former Procurement and Property Administration Directorate office, Room No. 200.
8. All Bids must be accompanied by Bid Security of ETB 21,000.00 (Twenty-one Thousand Birr) in the form of a CPO or unconditional bank guarantee.
9. Addis Ababa University reserves the right to reject any bid and to annul the bidding process and reject all bids at any time prior to contract, without thereby incurring any liability to Bidders.
Public Body: Addis Ababa University Procurement
Administration Directorate Office, the new Building Administration office, Room No. 314. Telephone Number:
0111 24 32 72 / 0111249030
Addis Ababa University