Addis Ababa University
Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Procurement of Land Cruser Hard Top (Wagon Station LWB, Diesel 8-10 Seats) vehicle
Procurement Reference Number: AAU/NCB/BTV/19/2013/2020
- Addis Ababa University wants to procure items described below at 2.
- Addis Ababa University now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for procurement of Station Wagon LWB, Diesel (8-10) Seats vehicle
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures Contained in the public Procurement proclamation of the federal government of Ethiopia is open to all eligible and qualified bidders
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and collect the Bidding Document at the address given below at 8 (a) from 8:30AM to 5:30 PM
- Qualification requirements include: Renewed trade license for the current year, Tax clearance and Vat registration certificate from MoFED, Tax Payer Identification Certificate (TIN).
- A complete set of the bidding document in English language may be purchased by interested bidders on the address below upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 100 (Birr One Hundred only). The method of payment will be cash.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at 8(c) on or before January 22, 2021 at 10:00 AM. Late bids shall be rejected.
- Bids shall be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below at 8(d) on January 22, 2021 at 10:30 AM.
- A) Documents shall be inspected at: Addis Ababa University, Procurement Administration Directorate office, New Administration building Room No. 311
- B) Documents shall be issued at: Addis Ababa University, Procurement Administration Directorate office, New Administration building Room No. 311.
- C) Bid document shall be delivered to: Addis Ababa University, Former Procurement and Property Administration Directorate office, Room No. 200.
- D) Bid document shall be opened at: Addis Ababa University, Former Procurement and Property Administration Directorate office, Room No.200
- 9. All Bids must be accompanied by Bid Security of ETB 100,000.00(Birr one hundred thousand) or in the form of CPO or bank guarantee.
- 10. Addis Ababa University reserves the right to reject any bid and to annual the bidding process and reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to Bidders.
Authorized Contact Person: Belay Assefa
Public Body: Addis Ababa University Procurement
Administration, Directorate Office, the new
Building Administration office, Room No.311. Telephone
Number: 0111 24 32 72/0111220001
Addis Ababa University