Addis Ababa University
Invitation for Bids (IFB)
PROCUREMENT OF THE SERVICE OF UPDATE LICENSE, UPGRADE
DEVICES, INTEGRATE AND CONFIGURE AT EIABC DATA CENTER.
Procurement Reference Number: AAU/NCB/QCBS/DT/26/2013/21
- Addis Ababa University now invites selected bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the procurement of the Service mentioned above.
- Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures Contained in the public procurement proclamation of the Federal government of Ethiopia which is open to all invited and qualified bidders.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and collect the Bidding Documents at the address given below at 8 (a) from 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM.
- . Qualification requirements include Renewed trade license for the current year, Tax clearance and VAT registration certificate from MOFED, Tax Payer Identification Certificate (TIN), and Supplier Registration Certificate.
- A complete set of the bidding document In the English language may be purchased and inspected by interested bidders at the address below 8(B) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 300.00) (Three hundred). The method of payment will be cash.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at 8(c) on or before February 24, 2021 at 10:00 AM Late bids shall be rejected.
- Bids shall be opened in the presence of the bidder’s representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below at 8(D) on February 24, 2021, at 10:00 AM 8.A) Documents shall be inspected at Addis Ababa University. Procurement Administration Directorate office New Administration building Room No. 313. B) Bid document shall be issued at Addis Ababa University, former Procurement and Property Administration Directorate office. New Administration building Room No. 313 (c) Bid document shall be delivered to Addis Ababa University former Procurement and Property Administration Directorate office. Room No. 200. D) Bid document shall be opened at Addis Ababa University. former Procurement and Property Administration Directorate office. Room No. 200,
- All Bids must be accompanied by Bid Security of ETB 28,000.00 (Twenty Eight Thousand Birr) or an equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency in the form of CPO or unconditional bank guarantee.
- . Addis Ababa University reserves the right to reject any bid and to annual the bidding process and reject all bids at any time prior to contract, without thereby incurring any liability to Bidders.
Public Body: Addis Ababa University Procurement Administration Directorate Office,
the new Building Administration Office. Room No. 313
Telephone Number: 0111 22 00 01/0111243272
Addis Ababa University