Addis Ababa University
Invitation for Bids (IFB) 2nd Time
- a. Lot 1. Fence construction (maintenance) at School of commerce
- b. Lot 2. Renovation works at College of Natural science (4 kilo)
Procurement Reference Number: AAU/NCB/CPO/25/12/20.
- Addis Ababa University wants to procure Works described below at
- Addis Ababa University now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders who have Grade 1 General Contractors and bidders who have BC-8 or GC-8 and Above procurement of Fence construction (maintenance) at School of commerce (Lot 1) renewed for 2013 EFY and bidders who have BC-5 or GC-5 Renovation works at College of Natural science (4 kilo) (Lot2)
- Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures Contained in the public Procurement proclamation of the Federal government of Ethiopia which is open to all eligible and qualified bidders.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and collect the Bidding Documents at the address given below at 8 (a) from 8:30AM to 5:30 PM
- Eligible documents are:-Renewed trade license for the current year, Tax clearance and VAT registration certificate from MOF, Tax Payer Identification Certificate (TIN)
- Qualification requirements include Specific Experience, Audited financial Statement, Average Annual Turnover, Credit Facilities and History of non performing Contracts of the Contractors.
- A complete set of the bidding document in English language may be purchased by interested bidders on the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 300.00 (Birr Three Hundred). The method of payment will be cash.
- Bidding documents must be delivered to the address below at 9(c) on or before November 04, 2020 at 10:00 AM Addis Ababa University. Late bids shall be rejected.
- Bids shall be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below at 9(d) on November 04, 2020 at 10:30 AM.
- A) Documents shall be collected at: Addis Ababa University, Sourcing and Property chief officer office, New Administration building Room No. 312.
- B) Documents shall be issued at: Addis Ababa University, Sourcing and Property chief officer office, New Administration building Room No. 312.
- C) Bid documents shall be delivered to: Addis Ababa University, former Procurement and Property Administration Directorate office, Room No. 200.
- D) Bid documents shall be opened at: Addis Ababa University, former Procurement and Property Administration Directorate office, Room No. 200
10. All Bids must be accompanied by Bid Security of:
- A) Lot 1. ETB 50,000.00 (Birr Fifty Thousand in the form of CPO or unconditional Bank guarantee
- B) Lot 2. ETB 220,000 (Birr Two Hundred Twenty Thousand) in the form of CPO or unconditional Bank guarantee
11. Addis Ababa University reserves the right to reject any bid and to annual the bidding process and reject all bids at any time prior to contract, without thereby incurring any liability to Bidders.
Authorized Contact Person: Ato Mequanint Yalew, Procurement Expert.
Public Body: Addis Ababa University Sourcing and Property chief officer, the new Building
Administration office, Room No. 312. Telephone Number: 0111 243272 /011 12390 30
Addis Ababa University