Addis Ababa University
Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Bid Reference No: – AAU/ICB/ CHSPGD/04/13/2020
Construction Works of Students residence block at AAU College of Health Science
- Addis Ababa University has plan to procure and now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders who have Grade one General Contractors and Building Contractor for Works of Students residence block at AAU-College of Health Science.
- Bidding will be conducted through International Competitive Bidding (ICB) procedures Contained in the public Procurement proclamation of the Federal government of Ethiopia which is open to all eligible and qualified bidders.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and collect the Bidding Documents at the address given below at 8 (a) from 8:30AM to 5:30 PM
- Eligible documents are:-Renewed trade license for the current year, Tax clearance and VAT registration certificate from MOFED, Tax Payer Identification Certificate (TIN)
- Qualification requirements include Specific Experience, Audited financial Statement, Average Annual Turnover, Credit Facilities and History of non performing Contracts of the Contractors.
- A complete set of the bidding document in English language may be purchased by interested bidders on the address below upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 500 (Birr Five Hundred). The method of payment will be cash.
- Bidding documents must be delivered to the address below at 8(c) on or before October 23, 2020 at 4:00 AM Addis Ababa. Late bids shall be rejected.
- Bids shall be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below at 8(d) on October 23, 2020 at 4:30 AM.
- A) Documents shall be inspected at: Addis Ababa University, Procurement and Property Administration Directorate office, New Administration building Room No. 312.
- B) Documents shall be issued at: Addis Ababa University, Procurement and Property Administration Directorate office, New Administration building Room No. 312.
- C) Bid documents shall be delivered to: Addis Ababa University, Procurement and Property Administration Directorate office, Room No. 200.
- D) Bid documents shall be opened at: Addis Ababa University, Procurement and Property Administration Directorate office, Room No. 200
- 9. All Bids must be accompanied by Bid Security of ETB 500,000.00 (Five hundred Thousand birr) or an equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency in the form of CPO or unconditional bank guarantee.
10.Addis Ababa University reserves the right to reject any bid and to annual the bidding process and reject all bids at any time prior to contract, without thereby incurring any liability to Bidders.
Public Body: Addis Ababa University Procurement
Administration Directorate Office,
The new Building Administration office,
Room No. 312
Telephone Number: 0111 24 32 72/251 111 249030