Addis Ababa University
Invitation for Bids (IFB) Procurement of:
- Lot 1. Station Wagon LWB, 8 Cylinders Diesel (7-9 Seats)
- Lot 2. Sport Utility Vehicle diesel/petrol (5 Seats)
- Lot 3. Micro Bus, 12 Seats
Procurement Reference Number: AAU/NCB/GT/12/2013/2020
- Addis Ababa University wants to procure items described below at 2.
- Addis Ababa University now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for procurement of different Vehicles.
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures Contained in the public Procurement proclamation of the federal government of Ethiopia is open to all eligible and qualified bidders.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and collect the Bidding Documents at the address given below at 8 (a) from 8:30AM to 5:00 PM
- Qualification requirements include: Renewed trade license for the current year, Tax clearance and Vat registration certificate from MoF, Tax Payer Identification Certificate (TIN)
- A complete set of the bidding document in English language may be purchased by interested bidders on the address below upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 300 (Birr Three Hundred). The method of payment will be cash,
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at 8(C) on or before November 13, 2020 at 10:00 AM. Late bids shall be rejected.
- Bids shall be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below at 8(d) on November 13, 2020 at 10:30 PM.
- A.Documents shall be inspected at: Addis Ababa University, Procurement and Property Administration Directorate office, New Administration building 3rd floor Room No. 312,
- B. Documents shall be issued at: Addis Ababa University, Procurement Administration Directorate office, New Administration building 3rd floor Room No. 312.
- C. Bid document shall be delivered to: Addis Ababa University former Procurement and Property Administration Directorate office, Room No. 200.
- D. Bid document shall be opened at: Addis Ababa University, former Procurement and Property Administration Directorate office, Room No. 200
9. All Bids must be ac accompanied by Bid Security of:
- Lot 1. ETB 100,000.00 (One Hundred Thousand and 00/100)
- Lot 2. ETB 50,000.00(Birr Fifty Thousand and 00/100)
- Lot 3. Micro Bus, 12 Seats (Birr Ten Thousand and 00/100) in the form of CPO or unconditional Bank guarantee
10. Addis Ababa University reserves the right to reject any bid and to annual the bidding process and reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to Bidders.
Authorized Contact Person: Ato Mequanint Yalew
Public Body: Addis Ababa University Procurement and Property Administration Directorate Office, the new Building Administration office, 3rd floor Room No. 312.
Telephone Number: 0111 24 32 72/0111 24 90 30
Addis Ababa University