Addis Ababa University
Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Bid Reference No:- AAU/NCB/FR/18/2013/2020
- Addis Ababa University now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidder for Procurement of Supply, Installation and Training of Furniture and Related Items of Two Auditorium Hall at AAIT.
- Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures Contained in the public Procurement proclamation of the Federal government of Ethiopia which is open to all eligible and qualified bidders.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and collect the Bidding Document at the address given below at 8 (a) from 8:30AM to m4:30 PM
- Eligible documents are:-Renewed trade license for the current year, Tax clearance and VAT registration certificate from MOFED, Tax Payer Identification Certificate (TIN)
- A complete set of the bidding document in English language may be purchased and inspected by interested bidders on the address below upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 300.00 (Birr Three Hundred). The method of payment will be cash.
- Bidding documents must be delivered to the address below at 7(c) on or before February 3, 2021, 2020 at 10:00 AM local time 4:00 morning. late bids shall be rejected.
- Bids shall be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below at 8(d) on February 3, 2021, 2020 at 10:30 AM local time 4:30 morning
A) Documents shall be inspected Addis Ababa University University, Procurement Administration Directorate Room No.311.
A) Documents shall be issued at: Addis Ababa University University, Procurement and Property Administration Directorate office, New Administration building Room No.311.
B) Bid documents shall be delivered to: Addis Ababa University, former Procurement and Property Administration Directorate office, Room No. 200.
B) Bid documents shall be opened at: Addis Ababa University, former Procurement and Property Administration Directorate office, Room No. 200.
8. All Bids must be accompanied by Bid Security for Bid Security 30,000.00 ETB (Thirty Thousand) In the form of CPO or unconditional bank guarantee
9. Addis Ababa University reserves the right to reject any bid and to annual the bidding process and reject all bids at any time prior to contract, without thereby incurring any liability to Bidders.
10. Public Body: Addis Ababa University Procurement Administration Directorate Office, the new Building Administration office, Room No. 311. Telephone
Number: 0111 22 00 01/0111 24 32 72
Addis Ababa University