Addis Ababa University
Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Procurement of Different Vehicles
(For Domestic Assemblers/Producers Only) Re- Advertised (3rd Times)
Procurement Reference Number: AAU/NCB/G/32/11/19.
- Addis Ababa University wants to procure items described below at 2.
- Addis Ababa University now invites sealed bids from domestic producers only eligible and qualified bidders for the procurement of different Vehicles.
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures Contained in the Public Procurement proclamation of the federal government of Ethiopia is open to all eligible and qualified bidders.
- Interested eligible domestic bidders may obtain further information and collect the Bidding Documents at the address given below at 8 (a) from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- Qualification requirements include Renewed trade license for the current year, Tax clearance and Vat registration certificate from MoFED, Tax Payer Identification Certificate (TIN).
- A complete set of the bidding document in the English language may be purchased by interested bidders on the address below upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 300 (Birr Three Hundred). The method of payment will be cash.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at 8(c) on or before June 15, 2020, at 10:00 AM. late bids shall be rejected.
- Bids shall be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below at 8(d) on June 15, 2020, at 10:30 AM.
- A) Documents shall be inspected at Addis Ababa University, Procurement Administration Directorate office, New Administration building 3rd floor Room No. 312.
- B) Documents shall be issued at Addis Ababa University, Procurement Administration Directorate office, New Administration building 3rd floor Room No. 312.
- C) Bid document shall be delivered to Addis Ababa University former Procurement Administration Directorate office, Room No. 200.
- D) Bid document shall be opened at Addis Ababa University, former Procurement Administration Directorate office, Room No. 200
9. All Bids must be accompanied by Bid Security of ETB 100,000.00 in the form of CPO or unconditional bank guarantee.
10. Addis Ababa University reserves the right to reject any bid and to annul the bidding process and reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to Bidders. Authorized Contact Person: Ato Mequanint Yalew Public Body: Addis Ababa University Procurement Administration Directorate Office, the new Building Administration office, 3rd floor Room No. 312. Telephone Number: 0111 24 32 72/011 123 90 30/0111243290.
Addis Ababa University