Addis Ababa University Institute of Technology
Invitation to Bid
International Competitive Open Bid
Procurement Reference Number: – AAU/AAIT/ARCE/CB/PG/01/2020
Country: – Ethiopia
Project Name: – AAU, African Railway Center of Excellence
- Addis Ababa University, Addis Ababa Institutes of Technology – African Railway Center of Excellence (AAU, AAIT-ARCE) would like to invite eligible and qualified bidders for different types of railway engineering laboratory equipment.
- The bid will be conducted through the International Competitive bidding(ICB) procedures contained in the Public Procurement Directive of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia which is open to all eligible and qualified bidders.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain a complete set of bidding documents prepared in the English language from AAiT-ARCE which is located at Skillo St. King George IV Street, in front of the National Museum at Samsung building office number 135 upon payment of non-refundable fee Birr 500.00 (Five Hundred birr) only.
- Bidders are expected to submit a certificate of satisfactory execution of contracts, manufacturer authorization letter, audited financial statement, and other documents as requested in the bidding document.
- Bid document shall be submitted to AAiT-ARCE, which is located at Skillo St. King George IV Street, in front of the National Museum at Samsung Building office number 135, before January 18, 2021, at 10:00 AM. Late bid shall be rejected and returned to bidders without opening.
- A bid shall be opened at Addis Ababa institutes of Technology African Railway Center of Excellence Samsung building, 1st Floor, Room no. 135 in the presence of the bidders or their legal representatives on January 18, 2021, at 10:30 AM.
- The delivery period is 60 days. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Addis Ababa institutes of Technology African Railway Center of Excellence and inspect the bidding document at the address provided below.
- All bids shall be accompanied by bid security with an amount of birr 75,000.00 (Seventy-five Thousand Birr) for each lot in the form of CPO or Unconditional bank Guarantee. Bidders shall submit the technical and financial offer separately in a single envelope.
- AAU, AAIT, ARCE reserves the right to reject any bid and to annul the bidding process and reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to Bidders.
AAU, African railway Center of Excellence
Addis Ababa University, Addis Ababa Institute of Technology,
African Railway Center of Excellence
5Kilo campus Samsung building, 1st Floor, Room no. 135
Contact person Tilahun Wube
E-mail address email@example.com
Addis Ababa University, Addis Ababa Institute of Technology