Addis Ababa Transport Authority
Invitation to bid National Competitive Bid
(Procurement Reference No: TA/NCB/C07/2013)
- Consultancy Service for the Maintenance of Bus stops Shelter Project in different location of the City of Addis Ababa with National Competitive Biddings (NCB).
- The City Government of Addis Ababa Transport Authority has funds within the Employer’s budget to be used for the Maintenance of Bus stop Shelter Project in different location of the City Addis Ababa.
- The City Government of Addis Ababa Transport Authority invites sealed bids from bidders the Consultancy Service for the Maintenance of Bus stop Shelter Project in different location of the City of Addis Ababa. The work shall be completed within 72 Calendar days from commencement of works.
- Interested bidders shall submit the following evidence. a. In the case of domestic bidders only, 1) Its certificate of registration from Ministry of Urban Development and Construction or from other relevant goverment institutions with category 5; renewed for 2013 E.C ii) Its trading license renewed for 2013 E.C, iii) Its tax clearance certificate valid at least at bid submission date that permits the bidder to participate in any public tender, iv) VAT registration certificate; and v) Registration as supplier in the list of the mandated public body, i.e. Public Procurement and Property Administration Agency (PPPAA)
- The bid is open to firms and voluntarily formed joint ventures. Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedure, specified in the bidding documents, and is open to all eligible bidders.
- Interested eligible firms may obtain further information, if required, butexclusively in a written form at the address given below, from Morning 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM and Afternoon 1:30 PM to 5:30 PM from Mondays to Friday and except public holydays, not later than Ten (10) calendar days before the submission date.
- . A complete set of the Bidding Document may be purchased by interested applicants upon payment of a non-refundable fee of ETB 100 (One Hundred Ethiopian Birr Only) and the method of payment will be in cash.
- Bids shall be valid for a period of 60 days plus 28 days beyond the end of the validity period of the bid proposal after bid opening, and must be accompanied by a bid security of ETB 25,000[insert the amount and currency required ranging from 0.5% to 2% of the total estimated contract price] ( Twenty five Thousand) the Consultancy service for the Maintenance of Bus stop Shelter Project in different location of the City of Addis Ababa. The Bid Security must be in the form of CPO/Unconditional Bank Guarantee from recognized bank of Ethiopia.
- This bid will stay opened for 15 consecutive calendar days starting from the day it appears on the newspaper and the final submission date will be on the 15 day of this announcement [insert day, month, and year; i.e. 15 May, 2011, it is recommended to always spell the month to avoid any misunderstanding] Time:Afternoon 2:00 PM (8:00 Local time). Electronic submissions are not accepted. Rejection will be carried to lately submitted bids.
- Technical Bid Documents will be opened at the same place and date at the Afternoon 2:30 PM (8:30 Local time) in the presence of bidders or bidder’s representative who choose to attend.
- City Government of Addis Ababa Transport Authority reserves the right to reject any or all bids. Address: – Equatorial Guinea Street (22 Mazoria), Meklit Building, 7th floor Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Tel: +251-11 6394655, +251-11 6393010 P.O.Box-3846
Addis Ababa Transport Authority; Procurement,
Property and General Service Directorate