Addis Ababa City Government Plan and Development Commission
INVITATION FOR BID
TENDER REFERENCE NO. 002/2013
Addis Ababa City Government Plan and Development Commission is seeking qualified and competent bidders for the provision of Consultancy Services for the following three Research areas:
A. The Rising Cost of Living in Addis Ababa City: Cause and Solution
B. Assessment of Addis Ababa city Economic Transformation Your company is hereby invited to submit the Technical & Financial Bid proposals for the requested services. The Bid could form the basis for a contract for professional services (CPS) between your company and the Addis Ababa City Government Plan and Development Commission.
Thus, the commission kindly invites all interested potential local/international consultants by this request for proposal (hereinafter referred to as “RFP”) to submit their technical and financial proposals for the Rising Cost of Living in Addis Ababa City: Cause and Solution” and Assessment of Addis Ababa city Economic Transformation. The potential Bid winner is supposed to engage with the client (Addis Ababa Plan & Development Commission) to perform the consultancy as per the terms and conditions stated in the “RFP” after signing the contract agreement. The bidders shall fulfill the following bid requirements and adhere to the conditions stated hereunder.
- The consultant should submit copies of their renewed original license and VAT/TIN certificate.
- The consultants shall collect the hard copy of the Terms of References (TOR) from the Addis Ababa City government Plan & Development Commission (located at Bole Subcity, Woreda 04 near Lem Hotel, on M. A Building 9th floor, Room No. 902) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of birr 100 (one hundred Birr) in cash.
- All proposals must be accompanied by RFP security of amount Birr 10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Birr).
3.1. The bid bond must be in either of the following forms:
- 3.1.1. Certified Cheque (CPO) issued by a recognized bank or
- 3.1.2. Bank guarantee from a recognized bank.
4. Consultants should submit their RFP document in a wax sealed envelope marked as
- a. “Proposal for Assessment of Addis Ababa city Economic transformation and
- b. “Proposal for the Assessment of the Rising Cost of Living in Addis City Causes and Solutions” within 10 working days from the date of announcement in the bid box prepared by the procurement directorate of the commission.
5. On the 10th day, the bid document will be closed at 2:00pm
6. Proposals received after closing time will be automatically rejected.
7. Proposals received in time shall be opened in the presence of bidders (consultants) or their legal representatives at 2:30pm on the closing date. The documents shall be opened in the meeting hall of the commission.
8. The bid winner is expected to finalize signing contracts within 7 working days after announcement or receiving letter of acceptance.
9. The client reserves the right to reject all or parts of this RFP, if unsatisfied with the bidders or get alternative options.
10. Submission Address:
- Addis Ababa City Government Plan and Development
- commission Bole Sub-city, Woreda 04 near Lem
- Hotel,on M. A Building 1 1th floor. Room No. 11-03
If you have any query, please don’t hesitate to contact us through phone No. Tel: +251118 72 14 92 or
+25111 8548 449.
Addis Ababa City Government
Plan and Development