Addis Ababa City Government Plan and Development Commission
INVITATION FOR Re-BID
TENDER REFERENCE NO. 004-2013
Addis Ababa City Government Plan and Development Commission are seeking qualified and competent bidders for the Provision of Consultancy Services for the following four local development preparations:
- A. Preparation of Local Development Plan (LDP) for “AWARE” area,
- B. Preparation of Renewal Local Development Plan for “KAZANCHIS MENAHERIA” area,
- C. Preparation of Renewal Local Development Plan for “T/ Haymanot -Golla MICHAEL “area,
- D. Preparation of Local Development Plan (LDP) for “Bulgaria kera-Tele Corridor” area. Your company is hereby invited to submit the Technical and Financial Bid proposals for the requested services. The Bid could form the basis for a contract for professional services (CPS) between your company and the Addis Ababa City Plan and Development Commission
Thus, the commission kindly invites all interested potential local/international consultants by this request for proposal (hereinafter referred to as “RFP”) to submit their technical and financial proposals for Preparation of Local Development Plan (LDP) for the above areas. The potential bid winner issupposed to engage with the client (Addis Ababa City Plan and Development Commission) to perform the consultancy as per the terms and conditions stated in the “RFP” after signing the contract agreement. The bidders shall fulfill the following bid requirements and adhere to the conditions stated hereunder:
1. The consultant should submit copies of their renewed original license accompanied with VAT registration and TIN certificates
2. The consultants shall collect the hard copy of the Terms of References (TOR) from the Addis Ababa City Plan and Development Commission (located at Bole Sub-city, Woreda 04 near Lem Hotel, on M. A Building 9th floor, Room No. 902) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of birr 100 (One Hundred birr) in cash.
3. All proposals must be accompanied by RFP security of amount Birr 10,000 (Ten Thousand Birr).
- 3.1. The bid bond must be in either of the following forms:
- 3.1.1. Certified Cheque (CPO) issued by a recognized bank or
- 3.1.2. Bank guarantee from a recognized bank.
4. Consultants should submit their RFP documents (original plus copy of Technical and Financial proposal for each consultancy services) in a wax sealed envelope for the above areas Within 20 working days from the date of announcement in the bid box prepared by the procurement directorate of the commission.
5. On the 20th day, the bid document will be closed at 2:00pm
6. Proposals received after closing time will be automatically rejected
7. Proposals received in time shall be opened in the presence of bidders (consultants) or their legal representatives at 2:30pm on the closing date. The documents shall be opened in the meeting Hall of the commission.
8. The bid winner is expected to finalize signing contracts within 7 working days after announcement or receiving letter of acceptance.
9. The client reserves the right to reject all or parts of this RFP, if unsatisfied with the bidders or get alternative options.
10. Submission Address:
Addis Ababa City Government Plan and Development Commission Bole Sub-city, Woreda 04 near Lem Hotel, On M. A Building 11th floor, Room No. 11-03
If you have any query please don’t hesitate to contact us through phone No. Tel: +251 11 872 14 92 or 011 8548 449
Addis Ababa City Government Plan and