Addis Ababa City Traffic Management Agency
INVITATION FOR INTERNATIONAL COMPETITIVE BID (ICB)
For the procurement of “Supply and Installation of over-speed detection System and Body Worn Camera System” Procurement Reference Number: AATMA/ICB/PD/ Works/03/2013
Addis Ababa City Administration Traffic Management Agency (AATMA) invites all interested and eligible bidders of electromechanical EM-4 category and above by this International competitive bid (ICB) for Procurement of Supply and Installation of over-speed detection ANPR speed camera with Radar speed sign system and Body Worn Video Camera system.
A complete set of bidding document can be obtained from the agency Finance directorate, Equatorial Guinea street (22 Mazoria), Meklit Building, 10th floor, room number 1002 during office hours from 8:30 am to 12:30 am in the morning and from 1:30 pm to 5:30 pm in the afternoon (Monday to Friday) up on payment of a non-refundable fee of 200 (Two hundred) birr only. Bidders are required to fulfill the following documents,
- Bidders should have valid and renewed trade and registration license for the current year.
- Bidders should have VAT and TIN certificate.
- Bidders should present valid and renewed tax clearance certificate and renewed certificate of competence of electromechanical EM-4 and above for the year.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of One Hundred thousand (100,000 ETB) birr for each LOT in the form of CPO or unconditional bank guarantee.
- Bids shall be valid for a period of 120(one hundred Twenty) days after the Bid submission deadline,
- The number of lots in this bid is Two (lot-1 and lot-II). A bidder can participate either in one or any combination of lots if it fulfills the required criteria.
- Bidders should submit one original and two copies of technical and financial proposal documents in separate sealed envelopes, duly marking the envelopes as “ORIGINAL” and “COPY” and clearly indicating the lot number the bidder is participating. All technical and financial documents with the bid security will be presented in one big envelope duly marking the envelope as “BID PROPOSAL”
- All bids must be submitted on or before December 30, 2020 until 2:00 pm and the bid will be opened in the presence of all bidders and/or their representatives at 2:30 pm at the same date.
- The agency reserves the right to reject all or part of the bid.
Adders:- Equatorial Guinea street (22 Mazoria), Meklit Building
Tel: +251-116-67-23-42 or +251-116-67-22-79
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Addis Ababa City Administration Road Traffic
Management Agency (AARTMA