Addis Ababa City Road Administration Traffic Management Agency
INVITATION FOR NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BID (NCB)
For the procurement of “variable messaging sign (VMS) maintenance”
Procurement Reference Number: AARTMA/INCB/Works/09/2013
Addis Ababa City Administration Traffic Management Agency (AARTMA) invites all interested and eligible bidders of category electromechanical EM-7 certificate shall be required. This national competitive bid (NCB) for the procurement of “Preventive and Reactive Maintenance Service and supply of Spare Parts for Solar Powered Trailer and Fixed Installation Variable Message Signs (VMS) in the City of Addis Ababa within two years” A complete set of bidding document can be obtained from the agency Finance directorate, Equatorial Guinea street (22 Mazoria), Meklit Building, 10th floor, room number 1001 during office hours from 8:30 am to 12:30 am in the morning and from 1:30 pm to 5:30 pm in the afternoon (Monday to Friday) up on payment of a non-refundable fee of 300 (three hundred) birr only.
Bidders are required to fulfill the following documents.
Bidders should have valid and renewed trade and registration license for the current year.
- Bidders should have VAT and TIN certificate.
- Bidders should present valid and renewed tax clearance certificate and a renewed certificate of competence electromechanical EM-7 certificate shall be required.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of One Hundred Fifty thousand (150,000 ETB) in the form of CPO or unconditional bank guarantee.
- Bids shall be valid for a period of 90 days starting from the bid submission date.
- The validity period of bid security provided by bidders should have extended for at least 28 days after the expiration of bid price validity
- Bidders should submit one original and two copies of technical and financial proposal documents in separate sealed envelopes, duly marking the envelopes as “ORIGINAL” and “COPY”. All technical and financial documents with the bid security will be presented in one big envelope duly marking the envelope as “BID PROPOSAL”
- All bids must be submitted on or before Dec 21, 2020 until 2:00 pm to the agency’s procurement directorate office 10th floor room number 1001 and the bid will be opened in the presence of all bidders and/or their representatives at 2:30 pm at the same date.
- The agency reserves the right to reject all or part of the bid.
Addis Ababa City Administration Traffic Management Agency (AATMA)
Equatorial Guinea street (22 Mazoria), Meklit Building
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia