Addis Ababa City Road Traffic Management Agency
INVITATION FOR INTERNATIONAL COMPETITIVE BID (ICB)
For the procurement of “Supply of pavement marking materials and crane Trucks”
Procurement Reference Number: AATMA/CB/PD/Goods/01/2013
Addis Ababa City Administration Road Traffic Management Agency (AARTMA)invites all interested and eligible bidders by this international competitive Bid (ICB) for the procurement of the Supply of pavement marking materials and crane trucks. A complete set of bidding document can be obtained from the agency Finance directorate, Equatorial Guinea street (22 Mazoria), MeklitBuilding, 10th floor, room number 1002 during office hours from 8:30 am to12:30 am in the morning and from 1:30 pm to 5:30 pm in the afternoon (Monday to Friday) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of 300 (three hundred) birr only. Bidders are required to fulfill the following documents.
- Bidders should have valid and renewed trade and registration license for the current year.
- Bidders should have a VAT and TIN certificate.
- Bidders should present valid and renewed tax clearance certificates and renewed certificates of competence or related professional practice for the year.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of One Hundred thousand birr (100,000.00 ETB) birr for each lot in the form of CPO or unconditional bank guarantee.
- Bids shall be valid for a period of 120(One hundred twenty) days after the Bid submission deadline.
- Bidders should submit one original and one copy of technical and financial proposal documents in separate sealed envelopes, duly marking the envelopes as “ORIGINAL” and “COPY”. All technical and financial documents with the bid security will be presented in one big envelope duly marking the envelope as “BID PROPOSAL”
- . All bids must be submitted on or before November 24th, 2020 until 2:00 pm in the agency’s procurement directorate office 10th-floor room number 1001 and the bid will be opened in the presence of all bidders and/or their representatives at 2:30 pm at the same date
- The agency reserves the right to reject all or part of the bid.
Addis Ababa City Administration Road Traffic ManagementAgency (AARTMA)Equatorial Guinea street (22 Mazoria), Meklit BuildingTel: +251-116-67-22-79 or +251-116-67-23-42 Facebook Address: TMA
Traffic Management Agency
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia