Adams Terminal System Foundation
INVITATION FOR BID (IFB)
ADAMS THERMAL SYSTEM
FOUNDATION (ATSF) ADDIS ABABA,ETHIO
REHABILITATION WORKS NOTICE
Funding source: Adams Thermal System Foundation
Project name: G+2 High School Building
Procurement type: Rehabilitation Works
Title: Rehabilitation of G+2 School Building
Dead Line: On the 15th working day of this announcement at 03:00 pm
- Adams Thermal System Foundation has allocated funds for procurement of Rehabilitation works of G+2 High School Building and now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders who can demonstrate adequate capital and proven experience for the supply of: Materials, labor, and equipment required for the Rehabilitation of G+2 High School Building located in Hosana, Hadiya Zone, SNNPR, Ethiopia.
- Bidding is open to all contractors who can demonstrate Grade 5 GC/BC and above (for Ethiopian Companies).
- Interested bidders can collect bidding document, including the Bill of Quantities & Specifications, Construction Drawings and Bid Evaluation Model from the address listed in this invitation between 10:00 AM and 4:00 PM during working days starting from the day of this announcement, upon payment of a non-refundable fee of 200,00 ETB (Two Hundred Birr) and upon submission of the following required documents:
- a) Copy of renewed Business License;
- b) Copy of valid Construction License;
- c) An official covering letter requesting to participate in the Bid;
- d) TAX clearance that demonstrate eligibility to participate for a bid in 2013 E.C.
4. All qualified bidders are strictly advised to visit the site before submitting bid documents
5. The financial and technical proposals should be submitted in one original and one copy in separate waxed sealed and stamped envelopes, labeling them as either original or copy Bids must be accompanied by bid security of 50,000,00 ETB (Fifty Thousand Birr) in CPO and must be in the name of Adams Thermal System Foundation, and must be submitted with separate envelop along with Technical Proposal.
7. Any request for clarification on the bid document could be addressed to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
8. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before the 15th working day of this announcement at 03:00 PM.
9. The working language for this bid is: English.
10. Bids will be opened immediately thereafter at 03:30 pm (on the 15th working day of this announcement), in the presence of bidders or bidders’ representatives who choose to attend, at the address below. Late bids will be rejected and returned unopened to bidders.
11. Adams Thermal System Foundation reserves the right to accept or reject any or all the bids.
Adams Thermal System Foundation
Location: Nifas Silk Lafto Sub-city, Woreda 04, Addis
P. O. Box Number: 121077
Contact name: Abebe Lemma/Bizuayehu