Adama Water Supply and Sewerage Enterprise
Invitation to Bid
BID NO. NCB/HURS/AWSSSE/01/2013
Adama Water Supply and Sewerage Service Enterprise (AWSSSE) would like to invite;
- Eligible bidders for the supply of materials and services listed in Lots below for AWSSSE.
- A bid is open to all eligible bidders having supplier renewed license, those currently registered by the Ministry of Trade and Industry, Registration for Value Added Tax (VAT), and Tax Identification Number (TIN) together with a sealed bid and written application.
- The purchase in short comprises Lot 1: Employee Uniform, Lot 2: Auto Track Car Rent, and Lot 3: Sanitary Materials, and Lot 4: Hotel Service.
- . Bidding documents and additional copies may be purchased at Adama Water Supply and Sewerage Service Enterprise Adama, Ethiopia (P.O.Box 55, Tel. +251-22 111 44 39, 251-910117515 Room No 16) for a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr Three hundred (300)
- Bidders must obtain registration for the category of suppliers with a valid license for the 2012/2013 E.C year.
- Starting from the first date of announcement of the bid on The Ethiopian Herald newspaper, it will remain on air for 15 (Fifteen) consecutive days. The bid will be open on the 16th day if it is a working day unless it must postpone to the next working day.
- Bidders must submit the tender questionnaire and bid-offer in separate envelop in duplicate machine copy labeled original and copy.
- Bidders must meet the minimum qualification criteria in the tender questionnaire for the award of contracts
- Bids shall be valid for the period of thirty (30) days after the bid opened and must be accompanied by a bid security of not less than 1% of the contract price in the form of a bank guarantee, and CPO shall be delivered to Adama Water Supply and Sewerage Service Enterprise Room No 16, on or before the opening date of the bid up to 8:00 local time and will be opened on at 8:30 local time in the presence of bidders or their legal representative who wish to attend at the office of Adama Water Supply and Sewerage Service Enterprise.
- Electronic bidding (Email & Web site application) will not be permitted
- The Adama Water Supply and Sewerage Service Enterprise reserve the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
Bids will be selected using the quality and cost-based selection (QCBS) method. Interested bidders may obtain further information at the address below during office hours: from 08:30 to 12:30.
- Adama Water Supply and Sewerage Service Enterprise
- Attention: Assefa Ejeta, Mob. 251-910117515
- Room No: 16, City: Adama