Adama City Administration
Ethiopian Herald Sep18,2020
Invitation for for Bids (NCB)
BID No: ASTU/NCB/08/2020
- Adama Science and Technology University has allocated budget to cover the cost of market shade & public toilet construction. The project site is located in Oromia National Regional State, Adama City.
- The University now invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for furnishing the necessary labors, materials and equipment/machinery for construction of market shade &public toilet.
- Bidding is open to all contractors GC-8/BC-7 and above having trade/business license and professional competence/practice certificate renewed for 2012 Ethiopian fiscal year, registration certificates for VAT & taxpayer, valid tax clearance certificate, and registration in suppliers lists.
- Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding (NCB) as per procedures specified in the tender document and pertinent procurement proclamation, directive, and guidelines.
- . A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased during regular office hours directly from the University’s Procurement and Property Administration Directorate Building Block No: 106, ground floor/room No .04 (P.O.Box: 1888, Tel: +251 222 110003; Fax: +251 221 100038; email: firstname.lastname@example.org) upon submission of a written application to the address indicated above and payment of a nonrefundable fee Birr 100.00 (one Hundred). Further information can be obtained from the above mentioned address.
- Bids shall be valid for a period of Ninety (90) calendar days after Bid opening and must be accompanied by bid security to be provided in acceptable form (as unconditional bank guarantee irrevocable Letter of Credit or CPO) & equivalent to Ethiopian Birr 10,000 (Ten Thousand).
- Bidders shall submit bid documents in one large envelope containing ‘One original’ and two ‘copies’ of their technical and financial documents in separate wax sealed inner envelops clearly marked as “original and ‘Copy’.
- Bids must be delivered to the address named in the ‘Bid Data Sheet’ section of the biding document on or before 9:30am (morning local time) on the first regular working day after 21 days starting from the next day of the date of official announcement of this bid on Ethiopian Herald Newspaper.
- Bids shall be opened and read at 10:00am (morning-local time) on the same day to the deadline for submission of the bids, at the office specified under article 5 above, in the presence of the Bidders or their legal representative who wish to attend.
- Adama Science and Technology University reserves the right to reject all or part of the bid without giving reason thereof.
Adama Science and Technology University Adama